What's new

Brothers, Need your opinion on German nationality

Robots are coming

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Brothers,

I have been lurking on our forum for a good 10+ years. At the moment, I am at crossroads about an important decision in my life. I feel there are many seasoned members here and I need your guidance.

Here it goes, I am living in Germany since 5+ years, first studied now working. Everyone tells me to apply for German nationality as the passport is very powerful. However, I feel very insecure about leaving my green passport. Even though the green passport in a bad position at the moment, I still love it and own it. Secondly, even if I apply for Ger nationality, I will still forever be a Ausländer. I think the pk passport will rise one day and want to wait for it.

For now, I do not want to leave my green passport but since almost everyone suggests otherwise, it begs the question, am I missing a point here?

What do the patriots on this forum say?

Best and thank you in advance!

Hello Brothers,

I have been lurking on our forum for a good 10+ years. At the moment, I am at crossroads about an important decision in my life. I feel there are many seasoned members here and I need your guidance.

Here it goes, I am living in Germany since 5+ years, first studied now working. Everyone tells me to apply for German nationality as the passport is very powerful. However, I feel very insecure about leaving my green passport. Even though the green passport in a bad position at the moment, I still love it and own it. Secondly, even if I apply for Ger nationality, I will still forever be a Ausländer. I think the pk passport will rise one day and want to wait for it.

For now, I do not want to leave my green passport but since almost everyone suggests otherwise, it begs the question, am I missing a point here?

What do the patriots on this forum say?

Best and thank you in advance!
look into dual citizenship. I have a Pakistani American dual citizenship. I got it even though I am a naturalized American so I can visit home without a visa

look into dual citizenship. I have a Pakistani American dual citizenship. I got it even though I am a naturalized American so I can visit home without a visa

Well US recognizes dual citizenship. Germany doesn’t you have to surrender one I have a relative in German and went through same thing. He shouldn’t worry because he can still get a Pakistan Origin Card.

I get your point, as dual nationality is not an option you say, its a terrifying position to be in if one thinks. If germany offer some kind of permanent residence, go for that. Otherwise, it so difficult to suggest to leave your own passport.

I was at same position as you and I took Japanese passport.
I have origin card from Nadra and no problem in Pakistan to do anything.
My advice go for passport and help build Pakistan.I feel I can help Pakistan more with my Japanese passport.you will remain a Pakistani in world eyes but just wth other passport.

life is way easier in travel.
Sorry Japanese passport is still a king!😊😄

Get permanent residence, else take German passport.
Pak visa will be easy for you anyway, if you want to visit. You are precious for Pakistan so keep your mobility open. With German passport you can go UK, Canada easily.

Get permanent residence, else take German passport.
Pak visa will be easy for you anyway, if you want to visit. You are precious for Pakistan so keep your mobility open. With German passport you can go UK, Canada easily.

They are selling foreign passports on ARY.

This is one nationalist government which is advocating senator Rexa Guilianis recommendation and quit Pakistan movement

Thank you everyone for the thorough recommendations. Your comments have been very helpful. I am also inclined now towards getting a permanent residence.

I was at same position as you and I took Japanese passport.
I have origin card from Nadra and no problem in Pakistan to do anything.
My advice go for passport and help build Pakistan.I feel I can help Pakistan more with my Japanese passport.you will remain a Pakistani in world eyes but just wth other passport.

life is way easier in travel.
Sorry Japanese passport is still a king!😊😄
And how did you get Japanese citizenship?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom