What's new

Brother of TTP deputy chief arrested

Prove to me from Quran and hadith that you are allowed to kill an entire family of a person for his crime?

First prove me how terrorist wife is innocent when she support him in killing other womans and childrens. Do quran tells you to follow husband blindly? Or you only bring quran for selective reasoning and ignore it when it comes to barbaric acts done by these animals.

He'll be let off, he's family and he probably has intel about the guy's location.

I already proved that your timeline about the FATA conflict, the partied involved and the accuracy of events is severely distorted, I think I should keep that link handy for the thread where you stopped replying after realizing you had found someone who had on the ground information.
Nothing is distorted sir every thing I said is correct Mr you went in you killed them and you turned them into TTP and after that all parties started joining them you made sure all of them become one and hit you back their was no TTP before 2006 and your Army went in 2003 and from first day they are using Air Force and Tanks and Artillery to get some 80 Al Qaeda guys and in three years they can't get the you were killing local tribals

You expect our forces to be civilized while these animals kill little childrens all over Pakistan.
Your forces first started mass murder of innocent tribals Mr you killed them first in 2003 and kept on killing them until 2006 and in 2006 they formed TTP to take revenge

Nothing is distorted sir every thing I said is correct Mr you went in you killed them and you turned them into TTP and after that all parties started joining them you made sure all of them become one and hit you back their was no TTP before 2006 and your Army went in 2003 and from first day they are using Air Force and Tanks and Artillery to get some 80 Al Qaeda guys and in three years they can't get the you were killing local tribals

Incorrect, the first time Armour entered FATA was in Bajaur during the siege of Damadola in spring 2009. Your timeline once again betrays your lack of information.

Your forces first started mass murder of innocent tribals Mr you killed them first in 2003 and kept on killing them until 2006 and in 2006 they formed TTP to take revenge

Incorrect once again. There was no military operation in FATA until late 2008 except for the brief spate of violence in South Waziristan in 2004. That too was against the IMU and local tribals were all to happy to see Uzbek Militants being ejected from their territory.

If you want to make outrageous claims of "Mass Murder" kindly provide sources to back it up too.

Incorrect, the first time Armour entered FATA was in Bajaur during the siege of Damadola in spring 2009. Your timeline once again betrays your lack of information.

Incorrect once again. There was no military operation in FATA until late 2008 except for the brief spate of violence in South Waziristan in 2004. That too was against the IMU and local tribals were all to happy to see Uzbek Militants being ejected from their territory.

If you want to make outrageous claims of "Mass Murder" kindly provide sources to back it up too.

Yaraa waiseee I've always thought of the Tribals as some kind of Warrior People akin to the Scotsmen from the movie Braveheart ! :D

I can't imagine how did they let their society be penetrated by these foreign militants with such ease ?

And how is it that a Tribal Society where an 'Us' vs 'Them' demarcation is very was alright with accommodating hundreds of foreigners in their midst ?

I mean look at the Uzbek Militants - I thought the Pukhtoons & the Farsiwans (Tajiks..Uzbeks) were at loggerheads with each other in Afghanistan & the same sentiment would've spilled over into Pakistan !

Army entered in 2003 stop lying Sir to get so called 80 to 90 Al Qaeda leaders and they used Air Forces from day one which no country uses in its country

Yaraa waiseee I've always thought of the Tribals as some kind of Warrior People akin to the Scotsmen from the movie Braveheart ! :D

I can't imagine how did they let their society be penetrated by these foreign militants with such ease ?

And how is it that a Tribal Society where an 'Us' vs 'Them' demarcation is very was alright with accommodating hundreds of foreigners in their midst ?

I mean look at the Uzbek Militants - I thought the Pukhtoons & the Farsiwans (Tajiks..Uzbeks) were at loggerheads with each other in Afghanistan & the same sentiment would've spilled over into Pakistan !

Militants spilling over from Afghanistan used the Tribal tenet of "Melmastiye" or hospitality. They asked them for refuge from the Americans, when it was granted, they slowly began taking over the daily affairs of the tribal entities, soon they set up an alternate system which challenged the Tirbal system and khans who were then slowly eliminated to integrated into the Taliban to establish their system in totality.

Army entered in 2003 stop lying Sir to get so called 80 to 90 Al Qaeda leaders and they used Air Forces from day one which no country uses in its country

Armour means tanks, which you claimed earlier were brought to FATA in 2003, not the Army. Your lack of information about the conflict yet how confidently you speak about it continues to surprise me.

Militants spilling over from Afghanistan used the Tribal tenet of "Melmastiye" or hospitality. They asked them for refuge from the Americans, when it was granted, they slowly began taking over the daily affairs of the tribal entities, soon they set up an alternate system which challenged the Tirbal system and khans who were then slowly eliminated to integrated into the Taliban to establish their system in totality.

Yaraaa waisee they must've local staunch sympathizers as well otherwise how could they move about with utter ease killing everyone & anyone with near impunity ?

I mean how is it possible for them to come out of nowhere & martyr our soldiers & then melt back into the people if there isn't significant local support for them ?

Yaraaa waisee they must've local staunch sympathizers as well otherwise how could they move about with utter ease killing everyone & anyone with near impunity ?

I mean how is it possible for them to come out of nowhere & martyr our soldiers & then melt back into the people if there isn't significant local support for them ?

They have some local support and they also have a firm grip over the locals, they can melt back into the population because no one would dare betray their location. Secondly, they have established strongholds and hideouts that they can retreat to after attacks so that they don't find themselves at chance with the Army.

They have some local support and they also have a firm grip over the locals, they can melt back into the population because no one would dare betray their location. Secondly, they have established strongholds and hideouts that they can retreat to after attacks so that they don't find themselves at chance with the Army.

How has the Swat Experience worked out for us ?

Has the Local Support for it died out ? Did the Locals, when the Military Came in & consolidated their hold, identify the informers within their ranks ?

I ask because I was having this conversation with a Swati a few months ago & he was of the opinion that Swat hasn't returned to normalcy & that the day the Army decides to pack up & leave - the TTP is going to return in a matter of weeks !

How has the Swat Experience worked out for us ?

Has the Local Support for it died out ? Did the Locals, when the Military Came in & consolidated their hold, identify the informers within their ranks ?

Swat has been great among other areas such as Malakand, Dir and Bajaur which have seen no resurgence of insurgency. Experience teaches us that local support will begin to dwindle as soon as the Army arrives, most of the support is not because of ideological homogeneity but rather because the locals realize that they will have to do with the Taliban's bidding anyway so why not win some favour with them as rulers and maybe expect some reprieve. Support is not a matter of choice, it's a matter of survival and as soon as the Army enters the equation, they see a viable counterweight to the Taliban and most will switch sides since they want their life back to how it was.

I ask because I was having this conversation with a Swati a few months ago & he was of the opinion that Swat hasn't returned to normalcy & that the day the Army decides to pack up & leave - the TTP is going to return in a matter of weeks !

That is the common fear among many Swatis because there is no FC there to hold back the Taliban after the Army has withdrawn, they are short one line of defence because its just the Police after the Army and as they have been over run once in the past, locals fear that they may be over run again but I fail to see that happening because the conditions at that time were opportune for the TTP with local support (Anti-American sympathy), a friendly govt (MMA) and a prevailing sense of curiosity (The whole Sharia hoopla) coupled with a weak police force and a largely docile population. The case in entirely opposite now.

First prove me how terrorist wife is innocent when she support him in killing other womans and childrens. Do quran tells you to follow husband blindly? Or you only bring quran for selective reasoning and ignore it when it comes to barbaric acts done by these animals.
So you are claiming that there is death penalty for wife, mother, sisters, brothers, father and other family members of an insurgent according to Quran and hadith?...what version of islam you are following? It certainly is not islam, shaitan has possessed you.

So you are claiming that there is death penalty for wife, mother, sisters, brothers, father and other family members of an insurgent according to Quran and hadith?...what version of islam you are following? It certainly is not islam, shaitan has possessed you.

If they die in collateral damage when the wife is sleeping with terrorist and PA attack then i dont consider them innocents. Death penalty for anyone who support terrorists, woman included.

Because it was our forces who betrayed Tribals first they made alliance with non Muslims and allowed them to attack Afghanistan and they than attacked tribal areas on USA orders and also allowed USA to start drone attacks after 3 years of mass murder some people in Tribal areas formed TTP and after Lal Masjid operation they get the most boost in short still most of our people think our government and our forces are USA puppets
Hi,

The desi hypocrisy has know bounds does it ??. Where were these so called Pedo uzbeks and tajiks when they were being funded by US kaffir ul alameen through soviet war ??

And for the record kindly watch this documentary

then i dont consider them innocents.
Hi,
Islam is NOT about WHAT you THINK

I ve been going through some posts in this thread and i am shocked on knowledge of islam some people have ..
Holding family members of terrorists is completely islamic and its islamic to keep their wives as slaves ....

Its how ever completely unislamic to commit suicide; mass murder; attack mosques : bazaars , schools; attack churches and attack non muslim or muslim non combatants...
Its also unislamic to attack polio workers....
If u want to continue doing all of above u may as well kneel to any god ..u have nothing to do with islam

Back
Top Bottom