What's new

Brother of TTP deputy chief arrested

Why is he in the hole? For God's sake man, he's just an auto driver!!! :undecided:

He'll be let off, he's family and he probably has intel about the guy's location.

Because it was our forces who betrayed Tribals first they made alliance with non Muslims and allowed them to attack Afghanistan and they than attacked tribal areas on USA orders and also allowed USA to start drone attacks after 3 years of mass murder some people in Tribal areas formed TTP and after Lal Masjid operation they get the most boost in short still most of our people think our government and our forces are USA puppets

I already proved that your timeline about the FATA conflict, the partied involved and the accuracy of events is severely distorted, I think I should keep that link handy for the thread where you stopped replying after realizing you had found someone who had on the ground information.

That provides more oxygen to Media, Politicians & Judiciary & they then claim that Security Forces don't accept authority of other institutions.

I dunno what your Security Forces did in Mumbai in 90's(because back then i was a little kid) but i' am sure that they might have full support of national institutions.

1991 Lokhandwala Complex shootout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is one of many such acts . In Nineties almost all underworld was ripped apart in mumbai and those who survived fled to Dubai . There was lot of media scrutiny , Human rights chest thumping but our security apparatus was standing together like a rock .

That provides more oxygen to Media, Politicians & Judiciary & they then claim that Security Forces don't accept authority of other institutions.

I dunno what your Security Forces did in Mumbai in 90's(because back then i was a little kid) but i' am sure that they might have full support of national institutions.

They were simply executed. But, this required extremely strong backing from the political class. Ruthless extermination of gangsters backed by strong political will. Which is why even to date, people fear the encounter squad today called the ATS.

1991 Lokhandwala Complex shootout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is one of many such acts . In Nineties almost all underworld was ripped apart in mumbai and those who survived fled to Dubai . There was lot of media scrutiny , Human rights chest thumping but our security apparatus was standing together like a rock .

That's the type of Military operations we need. I am sorry to say but the mentality of people in the Subcontinent are still in Stone age. They only understand harsh treatments. Pakistan need some strong leader/leaders who can take difficult decisions and not be such a cry baby paye eating over weight clown like Nawaz Sharif.

@Jaanbaz @Icarus

A fun fact . You will find many hindutva trolls on PDF but the person who cleaned Mumbai from these gangsters clutches was AFTAAB AHMED KHAN .

This is what lead to Economic Rise of Mumbai and Maharashtra in turn . Today Maharashtra Economy is a bit more than 200 Billion USD and is rising fast .

Also see this

The shootout resulted in a great deal of controversy for the ATS. The ATS was suspected of staging a fake encounter and subsequently dragged to court. A magisterial inquiry was ordered as questions were raised on the use of 450 rounds of ammo and the need for a “daylight” encounter.[2] The ATS was also charged with walking away with Rs 70 lakh which belonged to Maya Dolas. Petitions alleging corruption were also filed against Khan.[3] However, the trial ended with Khan and other involving ATS officers acquittal.[2]

@Jaanbaz @Icarus

A fun fact . You will find many hindutva trolls on PDF but the person who cleaned Mumbai from these gangsters clutches was AFTAAB AHMED KHAN .

This is what lead to Economic Rise of Mumbai and Maharashtra in turn . Today Maharashtra Economy is a bit more than 200 Billion USD and is rising fast .

Also see this

I'm a fan of this guy, I've read of his work against the Naxals too.

@Jaanbaz @Icarus

Also see this

will have to google this Aftaab Ahmed Khan now.

I'm a fan of this guy, I've read of his work against the Naxals too.

We need more people like him in our police force . If that happens Army can just sit back , relax and focus on threats beyond National boundaries .

will have to google this Aftaab Ahmed Khan now.

Just see the bolly movie shootout at lokhandwala . It is a bit hyped but shows truth .

We need more people like him in our police force . If that happens Army can just sit back , relax and focus on threats beyond National boundaries .

Just see the bolly movie shootout at lokhandwala . It is a bit hyped but shows truth .

Some one has put Aftab Ahmed Sherpao's(Pakistani Politician) picture instead of Aftab Ahmed Khan's. :lol:

Pakistan had one Police officer in Karachi who was strong, brave & courageous...unfortunately the power hungry politicians in Pakistan don't care for peace hence this brave Police officer laid his life for his motherland without achieving his goals. If all politicians have supported him, he would've bring peace.

Pakistan had one Police officer in Karachi who was strong, brave & courageous...unfortunately the power hungry politicians in Pakistan don't care for peace hence this brave Police officer laid his life for his motherland without achieving his goals. If all politicians have supported him, he would've bring peace.

There were many such officers, I had the pleasure of meeting Sifwat Ghayyur, a true gentleman and a quality police officer.

I hope he is not tortured, killed and dumped......He is not responsible for his brother's actions.
Khyber pakhtunkhwa shouldnt become balochistan where 10 year brother of a baloch separatist was tortured and killed by intelligence agency.

You expect our forces to be civilized while these animals kill little childrens all over Pakistan.

You expect our forces to be civilized while these animals kill little childrens all over Pakistan.
There is a big difference between response of the state and that of insurgents/rebels/terrorists. There is no place for riyasti/state terrorism in the civilized world. If TTP's killing of innocents, non-combatants is unislamic then so is the case with extrajudicial killings, tortures and indescriminate bombardments by army.

Back
Top Bottom