What's new

Brother of TTP deputy chief arrested

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NOWSHERA: The personnel of law-enforcement agencies arrested the brother of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) deputy chief, official sources said on Wednesday. The sources said that officials in civvies arrested Roohul Wahab, an auto rickshaw driver and brother of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) deputy chief Khalid Haqqani, from Kunda area in Chota Lahor and shifted him to an undisclosed location for interrogation.

The mother of Roohul Wahab told the police that locals of the area informed her that bearded men wearing white Shalwar Kameez bundled her son into their vehicle and drove away. She said that Roohul Wahab was the sole breadwinner of the family. The police registered the daily diary report. However, they expressed ignorance as to who had picked the TTP deputy chief’s brother.

Brother of TTP deputy chief arrested - thenews.com.pk

I hope he is not tortured, killed and dumped......He is not responsible for his brother's actions.
Khyber pakhtunkhwa shouldnt become balochistan where 10 year brother of a baloch separatist was tortured and killed by intelligence agency.

I hope he is not tortured, killed and dumped......He is not responsible for his brother's actions.
Khyber pakhtunkhwa shouldnt become balochistan where 10 year brother of a baloch separatist was tortured and killed by intelligence agency.

N the women chanted death to blf whom they claim had done tht?

lol...it proved to be fake blame on Intelligence Agency. It was BLF terrorists who did that.

lol...it proved to be fake blame on Intelligence Agency. It was BLF terrorists who did that.
It is possible that BLF might have done it , insurgents do it to turn population against security forces. But it is also a fact that security forces and agencies are involved in extra-judicial killings and disappearances of baloch nationalists and their family members.
Few years ago i met students of bolan medical college in abbottabad. The baloch students among them had quite anti-pakistani, anti-army and anti-punjabi views, were talking about azad balochistan, atrocities of security forces etc...i realized at that time that some ugly things are happening over there.

:hitwall: someone give them DVD of " Shoot Out at Lokhandwala "
BC why arrest ? :hitwall::sniper:

some time information is more valuable than informant ..... :cheesy:

BTW it could be a pressure tactic or a source to convey a 'silent message'

This liar and his stories . :azn: He has one for every province and city on how the evil Pakistan army is killing/harassing Pakistanis .
Tum abi bachay ho, tum ney duniya nahi daiki. Chamakta jo nazar aye wo sub sona nahi hota.

Back
Top Bottom