What's new

Brits dislike Israel more than Iran and Pakistan: Survey

What is the significance of that??

Western Jews, especially the younger generation seem to me some of them very different to their conservative elders. And this is significant both to Israel, and said nations' stance on Israel and associated conflicts.

Apparently not according to the resident Indians. These people also like to lecture about their great democracy here on this forum but can't tolerate other people's opinions.

Very Well Said.

I don't think most British people really care about the Palestinians that much. A lot of people do care about wars with Iraq and now potentially Syria and Iran which Israel's lobby, along with that of the Gulf emirs, is trying to push us in to.

I think social media has changed a lot of perceptions, Brits may not make this sort of stuff dinner time conversation, but we do happened to be more clued up on the rest of the world, more-so than other nations. With so many endless wars between Israel and it's neighbours, the side that is most well represented on social media was bound to get some attention.

Apparently not according to the resident Indians. These people also like to lecture about their great democracy here on this forum but can't tolerate other people's opinions.
lol.....where do you see Indians are saying that people's view should not matter in a democracy?? It's your countryman who said that(in the 2nd post itself)...........I thought you're a sensible poster..:hitwall:
Indians are just asking what's the reason behind their hatred.....

Last edited:
I think social media has changed a lot of perceptions, Brits may not make this sort of stuff dinner time conversation, but we do happened to be more clued up on the rest of the world, more-so than other nations. With so many endless wars between Israel and it's neighbours, the side that is most well represented on social media was bound to get some attention.

Did I just read 'we' ? :unsure:

You might speak English like Sir Humphfrey Appleby from the British sitcom Yes Prime Minister but that doesn't make you British ! :whistle:

Because as soon as you open your mouth and blurt out 'How do you does ?' the Britishers be like 'Hmmmhhh....knew it Desi bandaa haiiii' ! :coffee:

But then when you tell them that you're Armstrong's Brother....they're like :o: and 'Sir if you need anything.....Her Majesty's best are at your service !' :smokin:

what's the reason behind their hatred.....

I don't know......but maybe this?

Smoke-and-fire-from-an-Is-017.jpg

Wow!!! So surprised how USA is not in the list considering the obsession many have with USA.

I dont think anyone hates NK, just the oddity that they are. Dont really hate any nation unless its an Islamic fundamentalist type of one.
Why you hate Islamic fundamentals so much?

Back
Top Bottom