What's new

British women of Pak origin raped in Libya

Forcing women to remain inside the kitchen is just another form of passive aggression enforced by patriarchal chauvinistic societies, but why take this thread off topic?

The vilest form of overt physical aggression is rape, which is the topic here, related to this incident against British nationals in Libya.

Where exactly did you read the forcing element in my statement "Women belong in Kitchen"-
You are unnecessarily assuming too much- just take it as it should be- or as it is suppose to be- or as it is-
Or should i simply agree to that i am a chauvinist cave man to end this-

Where exactly did you read the forcing element in my statement "Women belong in Kitchen"-
You are unnecessarily assuming too much- just take it as it should be- or as it is suppose to be- or as it is-
Or should i simply agree to that i am a chauvinist cave man to end this-

Admit it ........ :azn:

Yeah they should belong in kitchen because men are unable to control their frustration... good perception:tup:

yea its same logic of some Pakistani mullah that women must cover themselves because men cannot lower their gaze or cannot stop staring

I think women belong in the kitchen as well.

yea thats why all good cook are men in resturants and all five stars hotels :D

If you poke your nose in the hornets nest, you will get stung. These are war-torn countries with very hostile environments; certainty no place for an average, state-pampered man or woman from the west. Or any country for that matter.

The only people who can survive or make-do in these places are ideological psychopaths with assault weapons. Unless you're one of these then it's best you register your protest from a safe distance -- Or with a lot of personal security. A few acquaintances or relatives just won't do.

British foreign office delivered a statement on this issue saying Libyan authorities have assured them that perpetrators will be punished.

Exactly- they belong in kitchen- :big_boss:-

Thats not what I meant, but I know what you mean :raise:. While women should enjoy equal rights and status as that of men...........there are some physical barriers which they can never overcome........nature has set down a list of functions for both men and women according to their strengths and weaknesses and nomatter how "21st century" we act, we can never replace one with the other.

Thats not what I meant, but I know what you mean :raise:. While women should enjoy equal rights and status as that of men...........there are some physical barriers which they can never overcome........nature has set down a list of functions for both men and women according to their strengths and weaknesses and nomatter how "21st century" we act, we can never replace one with the other.

I agree. Biology favors one gender over the other in different situations. It's like judging a fish by it's ability to climb a tree.

havent really looked at this in any great length but they really should have been travelling with mahrems espeically in such a dangerous region

That's disgusting. Hope the perpetrators are caught and given a slow death.

Back
Top Bottom