What's new

British women of Pak origin raped in Libya

May Allaah (SWT) have mercy on both sisters, Ameen!

Why would these women go to a dangerous nation? Women can never be safe in war-torn nations at the moment. The rapists should be strictly dealt with; however, that won't stop the crime unless the situation in war-torn nations is improved. The women should avoid a trip to war-torn nations, and take the situation very seriously. If a citizen of Libya is not safe, what makes British nationals will be safe especially for women who are prone to be attacked in dangerous nations.

Aur jao muslim ummah ko bachaney

That is an inappropriate thing to say. It was not the ladies fault that they were assaulted. The blame for the crime is entirely with the criminals.

Exactly- they belong in kitchen- :big_boss:-

I do not mean any disrespect Sir, but those who think like that also belong in caves themselves.

Aur jao muslim ummah ko bachaney

There is nothing wrong to help especially our own Muslim people. That being said, women shouldn't be risking their own lives as they are not required to volunteer in war-torn nations. Men should be tasked with responsibility in certain conditions that women may be prone to be attacked. Allaah doesn't permit women to participate in certain conditions where they remain defenseless, and it's even worse for women to go without official security officers.

I am sorry that I do not find any comments relating to violence against women funny in any way. I apologize for this limitation of mine.

My comments were not related to any violence against women-
"Women belong in kitchen" is as generic as it can get-
And Dont worry about your limitations- No one is perfect-

My comments were not related to any violence against women-
"Women belong in kitchen" is as generic as it can get-
And Dont worry about your limitations- No one is perfect-

Forcing women to remain inside the kitchen is just another form of passive aggression enforced by patriarchal chauvinistic societies, but why take this thread off topic?

The vilest form of overt physical aggression is rape, which is the topic here, related to this incident against British nationals in Libya.

Tragic incident, why people all our world lost values
We must hepl these women and push for libyan govt. for strict action and punishment for culprits
Thats american democracy, gave country to militias and criminals so what would be happening to people living there

Awsad al-Barassi says the women were part of an overland aid convoy bound for Gaza.

Their 10-vehicle convoy carrying medical supplies was named “Mavi Marmara” in honor of a ship involved in a 2010 deadly flotilla incident, according to Huseyin Oruc of IHH, a Turkish humanitarian relief organization.
There were many women on Mavi Marmara but not a single was harmed in any way. Now these women understood the difference between evil Israelis and nice Arabs. Unfortunately in such way.

There were many women on Mavi Marmara but not a single was harmed in any way. Now these women understood the difference between evil Israelis and nice Arabs. Unfortunately in such way.

hey dont use this news to present isreali as holy angels ..rapists and evil people are there in all religion/nationalities/countries/ethnicities

you really need to get off from your high horses :no:

Back
Top Bottom