What's new

British NRI, friend shot at by cattle smugglers in Gurugram

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
In a shocking event, a British resident and her female friend were attacked by the cattle mafia in the district. The incident took place on Sohna Road on Monday. The assailants shot at and threw a live cow at the women's moving car. An FIR has been registered at the Sohna City police station in this matter.

Sonia Sharma, a British resident, and her friend Archie Baranwal were going towards Mewat in their car when they spotted a pick-up truck (RJ 32 GA 2303) carrying cattle. The animals were tied and were clearly stuffed into the small vehicle. Surprisingly, there were no rear tyres in the vehicle and yet it was speeding towards Mewat from Gurugram on just the rims.

Noticing the brutal condition in which the animals were being held, the women signaled the vehicle to stop. However, instead of slowing down, the men opened fire at them.

Luckily, the women missed the shot, but they continued to follow the men. The bravehearts even informed the police meanwhile.

Noticing the car still chasing them, one of the accused threw a live but tied-up cow at the car. Once again, the woman were lucky to miss the assault. However, the animal fell on the road and got injured.

Meanwhile, the assailants probably realized that they couldn't dodge the women, considering their vehicle was running without tyres. They abandoned the vehicle and fled.

Cops recovered two flung animals from the road and four animals from inside the truck in critical condition. The weapon used in firing at women too has been recovered.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mugglers-in-gurugram/articleshow/60841987.cms

I hope police are given orders to dispatch such guys to hell on the spot. Enough of such criminals roaming our streets.

Its there own cattle, they are bringing for-ex to India.
Why are you calling them smugglers?

survival mode. they were afraid of their lives so lead to that..
btw that couple was way to determined despite being shot etc. Why were they so eager to chase?

survival mode. they were afraid of their lives so lead to that..
btw that couple was way to determined despite being shot etc. Why were they so eager to chase?
....esp in haryana, where its unsafe for girls any time of the day

Not a big issue. Issue is when Cow smugglers are shot at.

In a shocking event, a British resident and her female friend were attacked by the cattle mafia in the district. The incident took place on Sohna Road on Monday. The assailants shot at and threw a live cow at the women's moving car. An FIR has been registered at the Sohna City police station in this matter.

Sonia Sharma, a British resident, and her friend Archie Baranwal were going towards Mewat in their car when they spotted a pick-up truck (RJ 32 GA 2303) carrying cattle. The animals were tied and were clearly stuffed into the small vehicle. Surprisingly, there were no rear tyres in the vehicle and yet it was speeding towards Mewat from Gurugram on just the rims.

Noticing the brutal condition in which the animals were being held, the women signaled the vehicle to stop. However, instead of slowing down, the men opened fire at them.

Luckily, the women missed the shot, but they continued to follow the men. The bravehearts even informed the police meanwhile.

Noticing the car still chasing them, one of the accused threw a live but tied-up cow at the car. Once again, the woman were lucky to miss the assault. However, the animal fell on the road and got injured.

Meanwhile, the assailants probably realized that they couldn't dodge the women, considering their vehicle was running without tyres. They abandoned the vehicle and fled.

Cops recovered two flung animals from the road and four animals from inside the truck in critical condition. The weapon used in firing at women too has been recovered.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mugglers-in-gurugram/articleshow/60841987.cms

I hope police are given orders to dispatch such guys to hell on the spot. Enough of such criminals roaming our streets.

This is a country threatening war at Pakistan.

Oh dear Lord

Lawless bunch of Sunny Deols.

....esp in haryana, where its unsafe for girls any time of the day
Girls are as unsafe in Haryana as in any other place in India. Don't comment until you are yourself a Haryanvi Girl. Media is bias against Haryana. I guess you are sitting thousands of km away from Haryana making prejudice based on bias media reports. And do you really think that they shot her because she was a girl? They had no reason to shoot her just because of her gender. Or did they????Grow up and use some brains.

Last edited:
This is a country threatening war at Pakistan.

Oh dear Lord

Lawless bunch of Sunny Deols.
Sidd bhai this is super duper rich coming from you, a Pakistani, apne toh bhai irony ka ma-behen kar diya

You are right perhaps, one of the reasons Laden felt the safest in Pak over all countries is because of its fantastic performance in terms of law and order.

Sidd bhai this is super duper rich coming from you, a Pakistani, apne toh bhai irony ka ma-behen kar diya

You are right perhaps, one of the reasons Laden felt the safest in Pak over all countries is because of its fantastic performance in terms of law and order.

Sir is logic se koi bara kaam karo

ye kia ek dosre pe gaye bakre phenk rahe ho and making it an international news.

i mean have atleast some common sense.

jabhi tum log UN me Portugal ki statement parhte ho.

jaldi bohat hoti hai har cheez ki.

thread bana hai kisi bollywood style drama ka or tum log laden ko le aye. kia obsession hai laden se?

Sir is logic se koi bara kaam karo

ye kia ek dosre pe gaye bakre phenk rahe ho and making it an international news.

i mean have atleast some common sense.

jabhi tum log UN me Portugal ki statement parhte ho.

jaldi bohat hoti hai har cheez ki.

thread bana hai kisi bollywood style drama ka or tum log laden ko le aye. kia obsession hai laden se?
Koi obsession nahi hai bhai Laden se, bus aapko ayena dikha raha tha ke kaise dunia ka most wanted guy Pak Army ke naak ke niche chill kar raha tha.

I don't mean to insult you or anything just that a Pakistani mocking India's law and order situation is just too rich even for PDF.

Koi obsession nahi hai bhai Laden se, bus aapko ayena dikha raha tha ke kaise dunia ka most wanted guy Pak Army ke naak ke niche chill kar raha tha.

I don't mean to insult you or anything just that a Pakistani mocking India's law and order situation is just too rich even for PDF.

sir law and order situation ki baat nahi horahi hai.

spirit of law ki baat horahi hai.

ye upar story me na to gaye ki ghalti na tyre ki ghalti.

dono qanoon hath me liye kaan khuja rahe hain.

we had a situation regarding a police officer being rough with wild life officials. media ne usko shaam tak uska falooda bana dia tha.

aap logon ko ehsaas hi nahi. yaha dekhen agar me na hota to aap log abhi muslim hindu secular christian bengali pata nahi kia kia logic pe larrte or ek dosri ki kundli milatay.

aap chahtay hai to me apni post delete kardeta hon... hoga wahi k issue ko chor kar aap hamare peche par jaenge.

Majmay se bahar nikal kar dekhen kay majma ja kis taraf raha hai.

i have a soft spot somewhere deep deep down with you guys on a very basic instinct human level. warna sir mera dimaag kharab hai k me aap logon pe time lagaon if it doesnt concern Pakistan.

sir law and order situation ki baat nahi horahi hai.

spirit of law ki baat horahi hai.

ye upar story me na to gaye ki ghalti na tyre ki ghalti.

dono qanoon hath me liye kaan khuja rahe hain.

we had a situation regarding a police officer being rough with wild life officials. media ne usko shaam tak uska falooda bana dia tha.

aap logon ko ehsaas hi nahi. yaha dekhen agar me na hota to aap log abhi muslim hindu secular christian bengali pata nahi kia kia logic pe larrte or ek dosri ki kundli milatay.

aap chahtay hai to me apni post delete kardeta hon... hoga wahi k issue ko chor kar aap hamare peche par jaenge.

Majmay se bahar nikal kar dekhen kay majma ja kis taraf raha hai.

i have a soft spot somewhere deep deep down with you guys on a very basic instinct human level. warna sir mera dimaag kharab hai k me aap logon pe time lagaon if it doesnt concern Pakistan.

Arey bhai sahab aap to naraz ho gaye, mera wo irada nahi tha.

Chaliye chorein, BTW aap ke profile pic me woh banda kaun hai? I have been meaning to ask you for quite some time.

Arey bhai sahab aap to naraz ho gaye, mera wo irada nahi tha.

Chaliye chorein, BTW aap ke profile pic me woh banda kaun hai? I have been meaning to ask you for quite some time.

sir me kion naraz honga. aap log mehmaan hai yahan

ye banda ek ordinary citizen hai. qanoon ki paasdari karne wale ek shareef admi. ese log chunke nayaab hote ja rahe hai Pakistan me isliye mene is nek niyyat pur khuloos aadmi ki pic lagayi hui hai

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom