What's new

British muslims Living with and Investing in the Syrian People

Luffy 500

Reaction score
Here in Syria the education process has completely stopped in many places. However, British nationals Tauqir Sharif and his wife Racquell Hayden-Best believe that the path to success lies in investing in the Syrian people. Bilal Abdul Kareem reporting for OGN toured one of his schools in northern Syria. ( Note - these people are NOT isis and this school is not in ISIS area but liberated area under rebel control).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May Allah (swt) reward these people for their dedication and struggle in the way of Allah (swt). May Allah (swt) strengthen their eemaan and keep them firm in the true path . May Allah (swt) grant the syrian muslims victory over anti-islamic tyrants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Akheilos @Aslan @JUBA @Malik Abdullah @LfcRed @Saiful Islam @monitor @nana41

Last edited:
snapshot1.png

@Luffy 500 - please stop supporting nato-created/supported terrorists and fart-in-face enthusiast cocaine-snorting saudi princes and get back into the fold of humanity.

now say with me - allah, souriya, bashar wa bas... and the original - allah, muammar, libya bas.

View attachment 279108

@Luffy 500 - please stop supporting nato-created/supported terrorists and fart-in-face enthusiast cocaine-snorting saudi princes and get back into the fold of humanity.

now say with me - allah, souriya, bashar wa bas... and the original - allah, muammar, libya bas.

Women not allowed to wear makeup? That's the kind of shitty propaganda u are interest in ? Really pathetic. Its war zone where people are more worried abt food & shelter and barrel bombs drooping on their head rather than makeup . What kind of a degenerate mind comes up with such pathetic jokes and propaganda? And how low would someone need to sink before posting such filth.

@Akheilos @Malik Abdullah @Saiful Islam @Zarvan Check this post of jamahir out.

Women not allowed to wear makeup? That's the kind of shitty propaganda u are interest in ? Really pathetic. Its war zone where people are more worried abt food & shelter and barrel bombs drooping on their head rather than makeup . What kind of a degenerate mind comes up with such pathetic jokes and propaganda? And how low would someone need to sink before posting such filth.

idlib is a "liberated" city, "liberated" by the "rebels" from the evil clutches of bashar's demon soldiers.

with "liberation" came "freedoms and democracy" to idlib... the "rights" of female citizens were forwarded by the "rebels"... progress all around. :cheers:

just look at these make-up'ed evil barrel-bombers in their "unliberated" cities !! how dare they look happy !! :angry:

syrian-president-bashar-al-assad-votes-asma.jpg

8f2a9e799c58d9d30c3a2f45c147c42d.jpg

^^^ sleeveless dress... that should burn you, eh luffy?? :D

24E2114800000578-2919196-Asma_al_Assad_C_posing_for_a_group_picture_with_the_winners_of_t-a-20_1421801434089.jpg

article-2462726-18C1E0DD00000578-823_634x424.jpg

Last edited:
ya habbibi bashar, god is with you and I with u too

^^^ Does it mean that?

it can be interpreted that way but most times it means "bashar, syria ( souriya/sooriya in arabic ) and god - these we desire, these we defend".

Last edited:

Ignore this idiot bro. He dont know anything about Islam. I argued with him before and he is a lost case I even doubt he is a Muslim.

this malik abdullah ^^^ is the idiot who is not outraged by nato-supported terrorists ravaging syria and killing muslims, but he was once outraged by me writing "allah" in small case. :lol:

a typical reactionary parasite, burden on humanity.

Last edited:
^ you and your whole family is a burden on humanity.Yes they are killing fake muslims like you. even i would love to slit your filthy throat if i get the chance you piece of shit

^ you and your whole family is a burden on humanity.Yes they are killing fake muslims like you.
even i would love to slit your filthy throat if i get the chance you piece of shit

go to syria and engage with the syrian armed forces... i would like a ndf female soldier to deliver ten bullets into you, talibani munafiq filth.

@waz @haviZsultan @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal

can something be done about this member and his friends?? they really are a danger to society.

edit - isn't there a ban applied on anyone found supporting taliban and isis??

Last edited:
It supposed to get an imidiate ban for supporting Isis few months ago.

no point talking to this guy, biggest bullshitter.

go to syria and engage with the syrian armed forces... i would like a ndf female soldier to deliver ten bullets into you, talibani munafiq filth.

@waz @haviZsultan @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal

can something be done about this member and his friends?? they really are a danger to society.

edit - isn't there a ban applied on anyone found supporting taliban and isis??

Your type of subhumans are danger to society. you provoke people by your stupid rants souriya, bashar wa bas ka bacha.. We get it you love bashar pig but others want to see him dead. Hell even Syrians I met are against this pig but you are constantly supporting this pig like he is your father. Now f off and dont talk to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom