What's new

British Monarchy, time to end, no?

most brits like monarchy.... otherwise they wont be here. why they prefer monarchy to a commoner as head of state(most countries have it), is something nobody knows.
so its kind of a monarchy supported by majority. Even scots want it after independence.
If they get independence... I do not think there will be a yes vote.

the yes vote is gaining momentum.. I was sure that scots will vote no... but now unsure.
lots of no campaign is focussing on money and basically pushing scots to say yes... because this is emotional issue not always rational.

If the monarchy goes what will the tabloids do. They will be out of business

I like them and they have a place.

Honestly I am right at the heart of Scottish Politics.. I think it will be close but I do not think the Yes will prevail.
I am not too bothered either way, I was born in England but lived here for 50 years so as a resident I find it quite an exciting time. And as an English man living here I can vote also as can many of us. In fact you will find more English people than Scots support independence, I personally do not as us ordinary Scots and English get along well and have very close ties.

The Queen doesn't steal money from people and runs away to Saudi Arabia. PTI trolls should be more worried about the current King of Pakistan His Highness Nawaz Sharif Bin Khota.
Her family has already stolen trillions from all over the world. So they don't need to steal anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom