What's new

British Govt & Altaf hussain responsible for murder of Zahra Shahid: Imran

wht r u ppl writin in email or sayin thm on phone?:undecided:
@Leader

inform them about british citizen Altaf hussain's threat video link, and also about the murder of PTI's senior vp Zehra Hussain and how its directly related to Altaf hussain's threat...ask to investigate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Subject: Terrorist Altaf and British Law

The British Anti Terrorist Act 2006 states:
"(2) A person commits an offence if—
(a) he publishes a statement to which this section applies or causes another to publish such a statement; and
(b) at the time he publishes it or causes it to be published, he—
(i)intends members of the public to be directly or indirectly encouraged or otherwise induced by the statement to commit, prepare or instigate acts of terrorism or Convention offences"

Muhtarim Bhajian, the British Anti Terrorist Act 2006 has applicability within UK only.

typical... this monkey nasal Farooq Sattar is showing pic of a white girl and bringing Sita White and saying Imran had a out of marriage sexual relation with her.... this is how low they are... totally going out of senses ...

disgusting and pathetic !!

MQM presser just destroyed MQM. Bad strategy, poorly handled & below the belt. This is not a response to show sympathy to someone's murder

Allegation: Altaf Hussain is involve in brutal killing of Zahra Hussain
Reply: Tyrian White is Imran Khan's daughter. :blink:

Allegation: Altaf Hussain is involve in brutal killing of Zahra Hussain
Reply: Tyrian White is Imran Khan's daughter. :blink:

damagh kharab ho gaya hai mqm walon ka farooq bandar ki tarha uchal khood chalang laga raha hai, trust me dozens and dozens of threatening videos by altafia and mqm are ready to be provided to UK Government and SC of Pakistan as evidence.

typical... this monkey nasal Farooq Sattar is showing pic of a white girl and bringing Sita White and saying Imran had a out of marriage sexual relation with her.... this is how low they are... totally going out of senses ...

disgusting and pathetic !!

Media is to be equally blamed for giving them any time for live transmissions.

These terrorists must be boycotted.

I think we should organize a campaign to discourage media from giving any space to this mafia organization called MQM.

Media is to be equally blamed for giving them any time for live transmissions.

These terrorists must be boycotted.

I think we should organize a campaign to discourage media from giving any space to this mafia organization called MQM.

This conference was important for all of us, but MQM disappointed me as always.

Chor kee darhi mein tinkaa

Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to bring your attention towards speech of British Subject and mafia leader Altaf Hussain on 12th May 2013 he delivered from London via telephone. He said in his speech "If I order my workers now, they will slash every protester with swords, who are protesting at the Three Swords Square of Karachi". The civil society and Pakistan Movement for Justice Party (PTI) members were protesting against alleged rigging by Mr. Altaf Hussain's party in the recent elections.

(a) he publishes a statement to which this section applies or causes another to publish such a statement; and
(i)intends members of the public to be directly or indirectly encouraged or otherwise induced by the statement to commit, prepare or instigate acts of terrorism or Convention offences"

Mr. Altaf Hussain has committed the act of terrorism that fulfils very first criterion of Terrorism as per British Law. The government in England must take serious and profound action against him to protect and preserve human rights of several peaceful citizens of Pakistan who are living under continuous fear after this threat.

One of the protestors from Lines Area of Karachi has already been murdered and identified as Muhammad Imran, a member of PTI. Several others are receiving continuous threats in the form of bullets wrapped in hand written letters which contain message of clear consequences if protest does not stop.

I hope that British govt. takes serious action against this brutal and cruel murderer residing in their territory.

itny lumbi email:undecided: k ill forwrd did email to thm:rolleyes1:

Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to bring your attention towards speech of British Subject and mafia leader Altaf Hussain on 12th May 2013 he delivered from London via telephone. He said in his speech "If I order my workers now, they will slash every protester with swords, who are protesting at the Three Swords Square of Karachi". The civil society and Pakistan Movement for Justice Party (PTI) members were protesting against alleged rigging by Mr. Altaf Hussain's party in the recent elections.

Mr. Altaf Hussain has committed the act of terrorism that fulfils very first criterion of Terrorism as per British Law. The government in England must take serious and profound action against him to protect and preserve human rights of several peaceful citizens of Pakistan who are living under continuous fear after this threat.

One of the protestors from Lines Area of Karachi has already been murdered and identified as Muhammad Imran, a member of PTI. Several others are receiving continuous threats in the form of bullets wrapped in hand written letters which contain message of clear consequences if protest does not stop.

I hope that British govt. takes serious action against this brutal and cruel murderer residing in their territory.

can i write in my own words abt it:ashamed: coz thez words dun suit me:undecided:

PTi Supporters Dharna infront of PM House in UK..!!

969558_480226805381580_469791389_n.jpg

21231_412860395488357_2017712879_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom