What's new

British carrier leads international fleet into waters claimed by China

Britain has now more potholes in the roads than many third world countries. Health care system in crumbling. Local area services such as garbage collection is being missed. All due to lack of money.
But they do have money to go and provoke China.
Talk about priorities.

nhs is in shambles, fuel shortage, bussineses closed yet the stupid colonist government thinks it can go for adventure thinking its 18 th century.

Absolutely BS and misleading. China never claim the SCS as their own sea. I seen too many typical smearing western article with plenty of distort facts regard to Chinese nine dash line. And u are one of them with repeat lines to suit your self proclaim victory.

I have challenge UK to renounce one China policy and recognised Taiwan as independent state which u keep avoiding this topic to suit your self declared victory.

they just sailed their 75,000 ton carrier right passed your nose and this was the 2nd time in case you missed it in July

you know why? Because we can, why dont China do it? English Channel is free for Russia and China ?

because you cant because you dont have the capability or strength

Britain has now more potholes in the roads than many third world countries. Health care system in crumbling. Local area services such as garbage collection is being missed. All due to lack of money.
But they do have money to go and provoke China.
Talk about priorities.
Britiain need to sack the Johnson who did nothing to help Britain besides being the lapdog of US. He is not serving the interest of British but US.
they just sailed their 75,000 ton carrier right passed your nose and this was the 2nd time in case you missed it in July

you know why? Because we can, why dont China do it? English Channel is free for Russia and China ?

because you cant because you dont have the capability or strength
LoL.. China has sailed into English channel. Don't be selective. Your self proclaim victory is a delusion only.....

China can sailed into an international water like English channel anytime but what for? Like foolish UK action in SCS?

Last edited:
Soon similar military ties will happen with IEA lol 😂 if you can’t beat them join them

k

China claims that area as their territory

yet China did not defend that area when Carriers came in strength

which basically means China has no capability to defend what they call as theirs

Chinas front door just had 4 x flat decks sail right past

Chinese navy was nowhere to be seen

why China did not come out to meet these Carriers

the conclusion here is, China is a bully and is only good at killing its own citizens and attacking weaker countrys
Perhaps this is a better narrative.

UK have not learn it's lesson after being defeated by China in the battle of Hong Kong in 1997.
After China threaten to send in the PLA, the British quickly surrender Hong Kong and flee back to UK without even firing a shot leaving behind all the gold billion in Hong Kong.

:enjoy:

People need to really understand what is nine dash line means. China claim all islet in nine dash line and not the whole sea. Only sea 12nm within from China controlled islet are under our control.

Don't be misled by these western childish article who distort facts.
Either you lie or Xi with his Ccp criminal horde lie.
If you only claim the islets how is it possible that you with guns in hand forbid Vietnam to drill? Why forbid to fish in certain times?
Why demand other nations vessels to seek permission when sailing thru?

Either you lie or Xi with his Ccp criminal horde lie.
If you only claim the islets how is it possible that you with guns in hand forbid Vietnam to drill? Why forbid to fish in certain times?
Why demand other nations vessels to seek permission when sailing thru?

When u try to drill on sea 12 NM of islet claim by China. Of cos, u are not allow to do it. If u have the technology, go head and drill 13nm away. :enjoy:

Same as fishing. If u try to fish within 12nm of our islet sea. U will get fire by us

When u try to drill on sea 12 NM of islet claim by China. Of cos, u are not allow to do it. If u have the technology, go head and drill 13nm away. :enjoy:

Same as fishing. If u try to fish within 12nm of our islet sea. U will get fire by us
Do you have 1,000 islets or what?
Vietnam drills as far as thousands miles south of China.
It just proves you are a liar.
Not surprisingly
Fire at us?
We will see if you risk a total war with many countries at once.

China is too certain militarily, so the West dares to provoke. China should give frontline commanders more freedom to increase uncertainty.

At the same time, the Chinese navy should go to the western coastal waters.

Do you have 1,000 islets or what?
Vietnam drills as far as thousands miles south of China.
It just proves you are a liar.
Not surprisingly
Fire at us?
We will see if you risk a total war with many countries at once.
Spratly island is also thousand miles from mainland Vietnam. So who are u kidding? Why u so concern about Vietnam when u are just a German passport holder?
China is too certain militarily, so the West dares to provoke. China should give frontline commanders more freedom to increase uncertainty.

At the same time, the Chinese navy should go to the western coastal waters.
The american just crapped their pants when we send ship to Alaska. Now they want to talk to us.

Spratly island is also thousand miles from mainland Vietnam. So who are u kidding? Why u so concern about Vietnam when u are just a German passport holder?

The american just crapped their pants when we send ship to Alaska. Now they want to talk to us.
Of course I am concerned. Why has my passport to do with that? Every Vietnamese have relatives in Vietnam. We fought 10 wars against China, seems you haven’t got enough.
You are keen on 11th. war.
Every war costs from hundreds thousands to millions of deaths on both sides I don’t know why you are keen on sucking blood.
The US scraps their pants? Really? By what?
You dance without pants without anything on your ships?

Of course I am concerned. Why has my passport to do with that? Every Vietnamese have relatives in Vietnam. We fought 10 wars against China, seems you haven’t got enough.
You are keen on 11th. war.
Every war costs from hundreds thousands to millions of deaths on both sides I don’t know why you are keen on sucking blood.
The US scraps their pants? Really? By what?
You dance without pants without anything on your ships?
Of cos yout passport got to do with what concern about the country. Why didn't u offer to take up a Vietnam passport to pledge your loyalty to vietnam Instead of blabbing rubbish abouy things not concerning you.

I guess maybe it concern that it's easier for you to hide in Germany while spew rubbish and create trouble for Vietnam since u are thousands of km away from Vietnam.

If Vietnam gets attack, it wouldn't affect u anything. Typical overseas thrash who don't pledge loyalty to their passiport holding countries. I guess the pledge they take for that country when they received their passort are just show and personal benefit involved.

German government also shouldn't do anything to save you if u r getting trouble in another countries as u deserve it. :enjoy:

Of cos yout passport got to do with what concern about the country. Why didn't u offer to take up a Vietnam passport to pledge your loyalty to vietnam Instead of blabbing rubbish abouy things not concerning you.

I guess maybe it concern that it's easier for you to hide in Germany while spew rubbish and create trouble for Vietnam since u are thousands of km away from Vietnam.

If Vietnam gets attack, it wouldn't affect u anything. Typical overseas thrash who don't pledge loyalty to their passiport holding countries. I guess the pledge they take for that country when they received their passort are just show and personal benefit involved.

German government also shouldn't do anything to save you if u r getting trouble in another countries as u deserve it. :enjoy:
That makes no sense. This forum is forbidden in CN. Allowed in VN however not every Viet kid knows this chat forum. How can I instigate war or peace?
The difference between you and me is I have a brain while you haven’t.
You are a communist zombie.
You think VN must surrender immediately before CN otherwise our families in VN would be put in gas chambers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom