What's new

Britain Warns India of Possible Terror Attack by ISIS

Considering few Indians have been caught trying to join ISIS, the threat is more real. Religious groups must be roped in to dissuade youth from falling for ISIS propaganda.

They could do an attack to sensationalise isis in India which will garner them more recruits and covert support among the more radical part of sunni population of India's muslim section. There are extremist undertones among the sunni crowd in UP, Bihar, maharastra, Karnataka and kerala.

They could do an attack to sensationalise isis in India which will garner them more recruits and covert support among the more radical sunni population of India's muslim section.
that's why we need to be pro active to tackle the situation.

After these warnings, still if any attack happens inside India... indian RAW will be responsible for it...:whistle:

that's why we need to be pro active to tackle the situation.

As the saying goes...The security agencies have to be right every time but the terrorist has to be right only once.

GOI is keen to bring together an international coalition against Islamic terrorism.

I'm assuming nothing. I'm not dreaming. You need to check out the American warning to Pakistan to stop exporting terror to India especially during Obama's visit.
unless you prove it, it is hearsay, but i proved about Kashmir, and about samjhota train and about godra train attacks.

unless you prove it, it is hearsay, but i proved about Kashmir, and about samjhota train and about godra train attacks.

Stop your spaculations and come up with the proof and it was delivered to your prime minister about involvement in Baluchistan by you from US foreign secretory';s recent visit..

Back
Top Bottom