What's new

Britain Warns India of Possible Terror Attack by ISIS

There are enough Sub continent muslims living and working in ME, especially Saudi Arabia who can be targeted for recruitment....but surprisingly it hasn't happened.
there is a watch dog sitting there in Saudi arabia. That's why

Dear India, please send in the Gurkhas, the Sikhs, the Jatts, the Rajputs and everyone else to finish off ISIS, if they come.

I'll buy the lot of you folks ladoo.

and somewhere I read isis is preparing for biological attacks on india

its very dangerous this isis is going full nuts.. they are everywhere I think there could be a isis terrorist in every building in india they will attack with biological weapons by creating a massiv fart...

Really? Indians are starting to accuse Pakistan for creating and funding ISIS now? An organization that started out and exists mainly in Iraq? An organization that has made it clear that it wants to dissolve the state of Pakistan? Really?

....Really?

Really? Indians are starting to accuse Pakistan for creating and funding ISIS now? An organization that started out and exists mainly in Iraq? An organization that has made it clear that it wants to dissolve the state of Pakistan? Really?

....Really?

Full time mental retardation, I had fun reading some of the statement by indian members in this thread. Made me giggle.

There's no question of a terror attack by the ISIS on India unless Pakistan's ISI has got mixed up in this enterprise.

It's the mercenary LeT led by General Hafiz Saeed, Pakistan's 'strategic assets' who may try something stupid with the help of the Establishment. But they know the consequences. And the US has warned Pakistan not to try anything funny at the present juncture or to be ready to face the fury of the Americans.

You assume, and than you name us to part of you dreamed up concoctions, for sure you indians are spin masters.

IS is targeting India only to recruit fighting force nothing more. Because, IS is aware that equal level of religious extremism can rise in India. And along with India, Mayanmar, Srilanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Thailand will have stake in it. It will lead to religious war which will not go in the favor of IS.
And an equal level of religious extremism will not be good to get more recruits for IS?
This is not a shadow organization like AQ, they want the Jihad bad.

And an equal level of religious extremism will not be good to get more recruits for IS?
This is not a shadow organization like AQ, they want the Jihad bad.

An equal level of religious extremism already exists, there is nothing to hide, analysts know it since decades. But that is defensive offence, not offensive defence. If attacked, attack back.

The Muslims in India have this understanding of religious extremism. Kashmir is one such example where majority of non Kashmiri Muslims do not support Kashmiri Muslims. IS is very far.

You assume, and than you name us to part of you dreamed up concoctions, for sure you indians are spin masters.
I'm assuming nothing. I'm not dreaming. You need to check out the American warning to Pakistan to stop exporting terror to India especially during Obama's visit.

An equal level of religious extremism already exists, there is nothing to hide, analysts know it since decades. But that is defensive offence, not offensive defence. If attacked, attack back.

The Muslims in India have this understanding of religious extremism. Kashmir is one such example where majority of non Kashmiri Muslims do not support Kashmiri Muslims. IS is very far.

No idea what the existence of the extremism does to deter the extremism of IS. Seems a wafer thin theory to say that it has any impact on the ideas and goals of IS.

and somewhere I read isis is preparing for biological attacks on india

its very dangerous this isis is going full nuts.. they are everywhere I think there could be a isis terrorist in every building in india they will attack with biological weapons by creating a massiv fart...
India is neither Iraq nor it is like Turkey.Not a single ISIS attack is going to happen in our country because our Govt. is already taking a strict stand in this issue and anybody even having a remote connection to this terror group is being apprehended as we speak.Unfortunately unlike us,Turkey is actually supporting the ISIS by sending over 18,000 of its citizens to fight for the terror group:coffee:!!

No idea what the existence of the extremism does to deter the extremism of IS. Seems a wafer thin theory to say that it has any impact on the ideas and goals of IS.

It only counters the motivation level of other extremist force. That is the only purpose of extremism of any kind. The people of subcontinent came under invasion and threats only because subcontinent lacked in threatening the advancing invaders after the Mauryas and in modern history Aurangzeb. And still lack the capability as comparative to europeans and arabs.

Considering few Indians have been caught trying to join ISIS, the threat is more real. Religious groups must be roped in to dissuade youth from falling for ISIS propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom