What's new

Bring Chineses back to enhance Chinese gaming industries

Koreans provides us with MMO games
Japan provides us with J-RPG, some of which contains X-rated elements as well as mecha games, horror games and visual novel games
America and a few European states provide Western RPG, RTS, First/Third-person shooters, GTA-inspired games, hack-n-slash games and sports games.

What does China have to offer?

FTL, Faster Than Light :D

Riot - World Championship 2014
Riot - World Championship 2014 - Leaguepedia - Competitive League of Legends Wiki

1, 4, 8
Kr.png

2, 3, 7
Cn.png

NorAm.png
(N Am)
Us.png

9-11=
Tw.png
(Twn),
Eu.png
Se.png

2008100822235252.gif

Koreans provides us with MMO games
Japan provides us with J-RPG, some of which contains X-rated elements as well as mecha games, horror games and visual novel games
America and a few European states provide Western RPG, RTS, First/Third-person shooters, GTA-inspired games, hack-n-slash games and sports games.

What does China have to offer?

Koreans don't even play their own MMOs much though. they play league and starcraft. Chinese have martial arts MMOs and FPS. Perfect World, Monster Hunter Online and 剑侠情缘 are some examples. Crossfire, a Chinese FPS, is the most profitable free game in the world, even ahead of league of legends.

Koreans don't even play their own MMOs much though. they play league and starcraft. Chinese have martial arts MMOs and FPS. Perfect World, Monster Hunter Online and 剑侠情缘 are some examples. Crossfire, a Chinese FPS, is the most profitable free game in the world, even ahead of league of legends.
I played Perfect World for 4 hours and it's a dying game but I don't know about any other Chinese MMOs. Korean MMOs on the other hand are quite successful but they being handles very badly otherwise they are capable of doing far better than what they are doing now.

I noticed that graphics of Chinese games are quite bad.

Archeage:

Perfect World:

I don't think China can produce games unless is free to play with micro transaction and some sort of always online gameplay. No sane company is going to sink millions to produce single player game and ending up being pirated heavily.

Chinese Gaming development may not be as behind as you think, Dice/EA shanghai co produced the Battlefield 4 game, which many people in the west has played, including me

Strangely i think Battlefield 4 is banned in China becuase the element involve Rouge Chinese general hell bend on taking over the world and involved the player killing Chinese soldiers.

Chinese Gaming development may not be as behind as you think, Dice/EA shanghai co produced the Battlefield 4 game, which many people in the west has played, including me

Strangely i think Battlefield 4 is banned in China becuase the element involve Rouge Chinese general hell bend on taking over the world and involved the player killing Chinese soldiers.

Anything that is said to "deface" China or Chinese military is banned in China.

Any FPS game is profitable, as far as the current gaming industry is concerned.

Anything that is said to "deface" China or Chinese military is banned in China.

Any FPS game is profitable, as far as the current gaming industry is concerned.

lol i know, the strange part is why they allow to half produce the game in China when they knew they are going to be banned by the government anyway...

lol i know, the strange part is why they allow to half produce the game in China when they knew they are going to be banned by the government anyway...

Cheaper labor is the only thing I can think of for the reason.

Cheaper labor is the only thing I can think of for the reason.

Well, I think they do need a great deal of knowledge about China to make that game, but having them make it then ban them? That sounded like fun....

It's like a painter finish a masterpiece but not allow to see it....if you know what I mean

I played Battlefield 4, in my opinion the game is overrated. I got bored in less than a month, feels the same with battlefield 3 with new faction. I don't like the story either.

We have a pool of talented Chineses abroad, China should encourage these people to come back China to build up our gaming industries.

Chinese & generally East Asians are very good at These games specially Dota 2
Yesterday I was playing with 1 on SEAsian server & he kept saying Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai after I told him i was from India

See the video of COD Online (exclusively for Chinese Market) with Cameo from the All-American actor Chris Evans:

Back
Top Bottom