What's new

BRICS countries, A powerful group of the world : China Daily

i do have one dream to see brics nation standing face to face against the nato bullies who invade small and helpless countries :sick:

Hey buddy, the NATO is a military alliance. The BRICS is neither a military alliance like the NATO nor a political association like the EU. Most of the BRICS countries have little in common and close linkages between all 5 are not likely to occur in the near future. They have only taken steps to increase their political cooperation, mainly as a way of influencing the United States position on major trade accords etc.

i do have one dream to see brics nation standing face to face against the nato bullies who invade small and helpless countries :sick:

Even BRIC countries are no saints. India has been unfair to Kashmir and North East(Some Kashmiris would say invaded it by force). China has bullied xinjiang and Tibet. Russia has problems in Chechneya. Come on main- no country is a saint. Every country lives for its self interest.

I have a dream too and that is just suppose B_R_I_C country's make a military alliance.!!!! Damn! Nato will be *&^%$#$% for sure. Just look at military strength of.........

1)The Russian federation

t72b_minsk_parade_may_2005_1_2.jpg

2)People's Republic of China

chinese_military0305.jpg

3)Republic of India.

indian-military-drill.jpg

4) Brazil

brazil-military.jpg

But i think this Dream will remain a Dream...:cry:

i dont know I am dreaming or not,but for the past two days i am feeling like Chinese and Indian members r getting little friendlier with other,no BS,no insults,praising each other,talking about cooperation,may be BRIC effect.

Even BRIC countries are no saints. India has been unfair to Kashmir and North East(Some Kashmiris would say invaded it by force). China has bullied xinjiang and Tibet. Russia has problems in Chechneya. Come on main- no country is a saint. Every country lives for its self interest.

It is a concept called sovereignty. If you haven't heard of it, please Google it. Every @ss Tom Dick and Harry can say that he does not belong and so he should be allowed to split and there will be some who will be cheering him on from the outside. These @sses and their foreign supporters need to be booted in their rear.

What makes you think that India has been unfair to Kashmir? They were overly pampered by article 370 of the Indian Constitution which treated them differently and gave them rights not given to other states of India. If Pakistan had not interfered in Kashmir, much of the blood bath which followed would never have happened. Pakistan thought that they could drive India out of Kashmir like the Soviets were driven away from Afghanistan. Well, they were wrong. See where Pakistan is today. I don't wish to talk about China-Tibet and Russia-Chechnya. But you have your basics all muddled up.

Should Africa be there? Undoubtedly. Should SA be counted in BRIC nations to make it BRICS - probably not. According to the few South Africans I know, they obviously hated apartheid but said the governance has gone downhill. They never had power cuts or loadshedding - but now they do. One South African gave me the example of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe which once was the breadbasket of Africa and now is a nightmare. South Africa might get there - but the differences in places which are predominantly white and those which are black will first need to be brigded.

It is a concept called sovereignty. If you haven't heard of it, please Google it. Every @ss Tom Dick and Harry can say that he does not belong and so he should be allowed to split and there will be some who will be cheering him on from the outside. These @sses and their foreign supporters need to be booted in their rear.

What makes you think that India has been unfair to Kashmir? They were overly pampered by article 370 of the Indian Constitution which treated them differently and gave them rights not given to other states of India. If Pakistan had not interfered in Kashmir, much of the blood bath which followed would never have happened. Pakistan thought that they could drive India out of Kashmir like the Soviets were driven away from Afghanistan. Well, they were wrong. See where Pakistan is today. I don't wish to talk about China-Tibet and Russia-Chechnya. But you have your basics all muddled up.

Relax brother, keep your ultra nationalist feelings under control. India made mistakes in Kashmir. I'm not saying Kashmir doesn't belong to India but there is no smoke without fire. And God willing India will establish peace in Kashmir. But that's not the point here.
NATO doesn't fight wars because fighting is its passion. Nations fight wars to forward their self interest. Tomorrow, if any of of the BRICS become a superpower, they will fight wars as well.

Back
Top Bottom