What's new

Brezezinski refers to the "Hindu lobby"

Aryan-Wallpaper-008.jpg

Does he look like the epitome of the 'Aryan race' perhaps blue contacts would help more :D

The real issue of extremist ideology is splinter groups like Sri Ram Sena who go around slapping girls just because they are sitting in a bar those are the fascist who give Hinduism a bad name.

I heard that explanation before but people laughed it off or rejected it.
the explainers were moderate Muslims and they were referring to AQ/ Taliban ideology as bringing bad name to Islam.

but I wont reject your explanation just for the sake of disagreement but I will welcome it. because I know where you are coming from ;)

The way the thread starter referred to the "hindu" lobby, it seemed the whole interview revolved around that subject. Sadly though i feel its another attempt to start a troll war

i clearly stated the very opposite of what you are saying.

its not to start a troll war but to note the explicit mention of a hindu lobby from a senior policy maker.

Hi,

Thank you for the video----I appreciate your post---. Indian members are forgetting that they are a guest on this board----. This purpose of this board over here is to project pakistani agenda and point of view, first and foremost----. Thank you.

Hi,

No disrespect----so now you have heard of it. There is always the first time.
Honestly, I dont care for your views about Indian posters. The moment you ahve put this online, and made it public, either all are guests or it belongs to everyone. So please shut it.

even if there exists a Hindu Lobby what is the problem?This is Bull$hit. If people are secular, they should not have any problem with a hindu lobby.

It is the second strongest lobby in the u s after the israeli---.

I assume you mean foreign policy-oriented lobby. AFAIK, the power ranking was AIPAC, AARP, NRA.

Americans need to implement this law against AIPAC if they are to get their country back

AIPAC is just the tip of the iceberg. The real power of the Zionists lies in the media, academia and finance.

Hindutva it is not much diffrent from Hinduism so if people start slagging of Hindutva they are also insulting Hinduism as a religion.

No. When we refer to Hindutva, we are referring to a very specific ideology which is Hinduism's version of Taliban.

More dangerous than shariah: Hindutva | Washington Times Communities

American filmmaker Nina Paley who received death threats from the Hindu right in America for her animated movie, Sita Sings The Blues, (Sita Sings the Blues) is quoted by Saumya Arya Haas, in The Huffington Post, (7/25/11) as saying, “It's like calling the Ku Klux Klan "Christians." Calling Hindutvadis "Hindus" is especially misleading in the U.S., where people are mostly unaware of violent nationalist groups in India. Last I checked, Hinduism wasn't a religion of hate and intolerance. Hindutvadis' motives are political, not religious, and they hide behind a religious label. Not only does this confuse many Americans into thinking they have some legitimacy, it also, over the long run, harms real Hindus, who are nothing like Hindutvadis.”

Someone once told me that a certain people have a tendency to foul up their nest. It happened once, but it may happen again. For their own long term good, it would be best that it does not happen, because this time there is no other ship to jump to. So extreme care must be taken to devise a long term strategy. Not getting entangled with below would seem like a good idea.

As for the Hindu Lobby, they have a billion clue less followers and a state in their belt to bully others they do not like, so either it will have to be subdued, overpowered and kept under leash, otherwise this rabid dog will bite and hurt others. Those of us who know it well, need to inform and educate others.

I assume you mean foreign policy-oriented lobby. AFAIK, the power ranking was AIPAC, AARP, NRA.

AIPAC is just the tip of the iceberg. The real power of the Zionists lies in the media, academia and finance.

No. When we refer to Hindutva, we are referring to a very specific ideology which is Hinduism's version of Taliban.

More dangerous than shariah: Hindutva | Washington Times Communities

American filmmaker Nina Paley who received death threats from the Hindu right in America for her animated movie, Sita Sings The Blues, (Sita Sings the Blues) is quoted by Saumya Arya Haas, in The Huffington Post, (7/25/11) as saying, “It's like calling the Ku Klux Klan "Christians." Calling Hindutvadis "Hindus" is especially misleading in the U.S., where people are mostly unaware of violent nationalist groups in India. Last I checked, Hinduism wasn't a religion of hate and intolerance. Hindutvadis' motives are political, not religious, and they hide behind a religious label. Not only does this confuse many Americans into thinking they have some legitimacy, it also, over the long run, harms real Hindus, who are nothing like Hindutvadis.”

Well Sir that is not what Hindutva is if you really wish to know i suggest you read the PDF i posted on here before.

Back
Top Bottom