What's new

Brezezinski refers to the "Hindu lobby"

USINPAC - US India Political Action Committee - Indian American Web Portal

All countries have lobby groups even Pakistan it's just some play the game better than others.

FBI: Pakistani Spies Spent Millions Lobbying U.S. | Fox News

FBI: Pakistani Spies Spent Millions Lobbying U.S.

AIPAC should be registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA). FARA requires those who receive funds or act on behalf of a foreign government to register as a foreign agent. However, AIPAC states that the organization is a registered American lobbying group, funded by private donations, and maintains it receives "no financial assistance" from Israel or any other foreign group.

Americans need to implement this law against AIPAC if they are to get their country back

Thats your view and i can make claims that Muslim lobby groups and Islamisation is in line with Nazism and thus evil.

I agree with you. Fanatics of all religions end up being intolerant. But you see in Pakistan religious parties rarely get more than a few per cent in free elections. Granted that a few percent of two hundred is still a significant number and they do include some nutters encouraged by Sauds who make a lot of noise. In India BJP is a party that has a significant support in India and it no matter what any of you say propagates Hindutva.

Back to topic Hindutva Hindu lobby is assisted by the pagan God of American politicians that is AIPAC

AIPAC should be registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA). FARA requires those who receive funds or act on behalf of a foreign government to register as a foreign agent. However, AIPAC states that the organization is a registered American lobbying group, funded by private donations, and maintains it receives "no financial assistance" from Israel or any other foreign group.

Americans need to implement this law against AIPAC if they are to get their country back

AIPAC is one of a kind it is and will be the most powerful lobby group in USA as Jews in America hold much power. They are the highest earning of all groups when it comes to average salary per year so they can fund election campaigns for the likes of Bush or Obama with ease.

AIPAC is one of a kind it is and will be the most powerful lobby group in USA as Jews in America hold much power. They are the highest earning of all groups when it comes to average salary per year so they can fund election campaigns for the likes of Bush or Obama with ease.

It is also dangerous for Americans. It is even more dangerous for Jews themselves. Remember when a nation or a group of people turn around and start blaming the minority atrocities are committed. Remember Germans rallied to Hitler when he blamed Jews in Germany. Jews used to be powerful in Germany too,

I agree with you. Fanatics of all religions end up being intolerant. But you see in Pakistan religious parties rarely get more than a few per cent in free elections. Granted that a few percent of two hundred is still a significant number and they do include some nutters encouraged by Sauds who make a lot of noise. In India BJP is a party that has a significant support in India and it no matter what any of you say propagates Hindutva.

Back to topic Hindutva Hindu lobby is assisted by the pagan God of American politicians that is AIPAC

BJP has a element of Hinduvta but what is Hindutva it is not much diffrent from Hinduism so if people start slagging of Hindutva they are also insulting Hinduism as a religion.

Veer Savarkar | Vinayak Damodar Savarkar

Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, commonly known as Swatantryaveer Savarkar was a fearless freedom fighter, social reformer, writer, dramatist, poet, historian, political leader and philosopher. He remains largely unknown to the masses because of the vicious propaganda against him and misunderstanding around him that has been created over several decades. This website attempts to bring the life, thought, actions and relevance of Savarkar before a global audience.

The first Indian leader who successfully started - ◦A Ganeshotsava open to all Hindus including ex-untouchables (1930).
◦Interdining ceremonies of all Hindus including ex-untouchables (1931).
◦"Patitpavan Mandir", open to all Hindus including ex-untouchables (22 February 1931).
◦A cafe open to all Hindus including ex-untouchables (01 May 1933).

BJP has a element of Hinduvta but what is Hindutva it is not much diffrent from Hinduism so if people start slagging of Hindutva they are also insulting Hinduism as a religion.

Mate on that thread I started asking Indians about how Indians saw Hindutva some of your own Indians described it in a negative light and differentiated it from the religion Hindu

Hindutva is only as political as political islam. people following Hindutva consider Hinduism to be superior to other religions just like most muslims who think their religion is superior . This talk about racism is especially funny coming from you Aryan B, who of all names chooses a pseudonym "aryan" and often claims Indians being inherently weak and feeble against muslim Pakistanis.

It is also dangerous for Americans. It is even more dangerous for Jews themselves. Remember when a nation or a group of people turn around and start blaming the minority atrocities are committed. Remember Germans rallied to Hitler when he blamed Jews in Germany. Jews used to be powerful in Germany too,

The whole democratic setup in America is based on lobbying where money talks whether that is a good or bad system im not sure as the those who fund the election campaigns obviously want something in return and in AIPAC's case that is the firm support of Israel.

Mate on that thread I started asking Indians about how Indians saw Hindutva some of your own Indians described it in a negative light and differentiated it from the religion Hindu

This chap Vinayak Damodar Savarkar was the first to coin the word Hindutva sometime between 1921-22 “Essentials of Hindutva”
It is worth a read as even myself I have not read it all but i will and try to understand the concept more.

http://www.savarkar.org/content/pdfs/en/essentials_of_hindutva.v001.pdf

Hindutva is only as political as political islam. people following Hindutva consider Hinduism to be superior to other religions just like most muslims who think their religion is superior . This talk about racism is especially funny coming from you Aryan B, who of all names chooses a pseudonym "aryan" and often claims Indians being inherently weak and feeble against muslim Pakistanis.

I am fed up of explaining to you guys but once again I will assist in alleviating your ignorance. Aryan is my 4 years old son. Muslims use it as well. It is the name of one of the doors to heaven according to Muslims

There are some already some Americans who believe that AIPAC falls foul of Foreign Agents Registration Act. It is only a matter of time that the majority 98% wake up mate. look at what happened in Germany and Hitler

Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, commonly known as Swatantryaveer Savarkar was a fearless freedom fighter, social reformer, writer, dramatist, poet, historian, political leader and philosopher. He remains largely unknown to the masses because of the vicious propaganda against him and misunderstanding around him that has been created over several decades. This website attempts to bring the life, thought, actions and relevance of Savarkar before a global audience.

The first Indian leader who successfully started - ◦A Ganeshotsava open to all Hindus including ex-untouchables (1930).
◦Interdining ceremonies of all Hindus including ex-untouchables (1931).
◦"Patitpavan Mandir", open to all Hindus including ex-untouchables (22 February 1931).
◦A cafe open to all Hindus including ex-untouchables (01 May 1933).

Mate the reason I question it is not cos I know that much about it. I question you because a significant number of Indians came ion that Hindutva threaa and disagreed with your vision and understanding of Hindutva

I am fed up of explaining to you guys but once again I will assist in alleviating your ignorance. Aryan is my 4 years old son. Muslims use it as well. It is the name of one of the doors to heaven according to Muslims

There are some already some Americans who believe that AIPAC falls foul of Foreign Agents Registration Act. It is only a matter of time that the majority 98% wake up mate. look at what happened in Germany and Hitler

Mate the reason I question it is not cos I know that much about it. I question you because a significant number of Indians came ion that Hindutva threaa and disagreed with your vision and understanding of Hindutva

The real issue of extremist ideology is splinter groups like Sri Ram Sena who go around slapping girls just because they are sitting in a bar those are the fascist who give Hinduism a bad name.

The real issue of extremist ideology is splinter groups like Sri Ram Sena who go around slapping girls just because they are sitting in a bar those are the facists who give Hinduism a bad name.

Yea we all have these nutters. But tell me when you say splinter group how big are they??

Yea we all have these nutters. But tell me when you say splinter group how big are they??

The likes of Abhinav Bharat are the Hindu version of say SIMI/IM who wanted revenge for the bomb blast done in India but these retards dont even understand their own religion.

Abhinav Bharat has also been accused of plotting to kill senior RSS leaders who they thought "weren’t doing enough for Hindutva.".These plots include allegations from an arrested Abhinav Bharat member in June 2010 that members were involved in a plot to kill President Mohan Bhagwat

well if there is any hindu lobby or indian lobby or any other lobby related to india in U.S & it has some say then i think it is good for india. BTW that person sounds bit weird coz he named all possible lobbies that could have existed in this world.

Back
Top Bottom