What's new

[BREXIT] The remain campaigners have points.

@flamer84 So how's the UK ? How are the brits ? :enjoy:
-
I always wanted to go to the UK and visit London (And basically Scotland!) but now have to console myself with the London of Assassin's creed Syndicate,seriously. :lol: @Blue Marlin @waz @Steve781

It grew on me once I moved to a decent neighborhood (Eltham).I quite like it,nice people,professionals,everyone and his mother has a dog,I like the transport system also.

Why don't you visit ?

i dont like london too busy
i like it here (pendle)

view-from-pendle-hill-lancashire-rimington-england-uk-europe-D4GEA9.jpg

if you want to go london @waz lives there he will give you a tour

Oh the amount of land I could get if I bought out there. I could keep myself occupied, but I'd miss access to the capital, and career prospects.

It grew on me once I moved to a decent neighborhood (Eltham).I quite like it,nice people,professionals,everyone and his mother has a dog,I like the transport system also.

Why don't you visit ?
hows work for yah flamer? do you use the tube? it is still cramped, expensive and smelly? the buses are good though i heard the new london buses did not have windows at one point and it made the like moving green houses. they put windows in them now (i think)

hows work for yah flamer? do you use the tube? it is still cramped, expensive and smelly? the buses are good though i heard the new london buses did not have windows at one point and it made the like moving green houses. they put windows in them now (i think)

Yes,the Jubilee and the Victoria line plus the 132,I commute alot but I like it.I use the 38 pound/week oyster card,it's cramped but I like to see all the different people daily,makes me feel alive.

lol,the buses have windows and I get a strange good feeling with the daily "thank you driver" when I get down at the station :)))

Oh the amount of land I could get if I bought out there. I could keep myself occupied, but I'd miss access to the capital, and career prospects.
land is very expensive about £675,000 for about 5 acres. job wise it is a drive to alarge city but hey no job is on your front door. and do you have any idea how many factories are they up here in less than 50 miles they make these bad boys.
Typhoon-DD-RIAT-2009-JOW-1S.jpg

Agree Morocco is liberal and very safe. You will get ripped off though lol.
depend on where you go and having contacts is a good idea

Yes,the Jubilee and the Victoria line plus the 132,I commute alot but I like it.I use the 38 pound/week oyster card,it's cramped but I like to see all the different people daily,makes me feel alive.

lol,the buses have windows and I get a strange good feeling with the daily "thank you driver" when I get down at the station :)))
£38 pound a week!!!!! bloody nora!!! daylight robbery a half hour train ride will set you back about 4.25 return a day but if you have a railcard. mind you i use the bus which i have an anual pass which cost me £320 so thats less then a pound a day! but im spoiling myself with a nice car when my bus pass expires in september
thanking the driver is verrycomon its almost uncommon not to thank them i always say "cheers mate" and im off

Last edited:
land is very expensive about £675,000 for about 5 acres. job wise it is a drive to alarge city but hey no job is on your front door. and do you have any idea how many factories are they up here in less than 50 miles they make these bad boys.
Typhoon-DD-RIAT-2009-JOW-1S.jpg

depend on where you go and having contacts is a good idea

675,000 for 5 acres, that sounds like a bargain to me. I don't mind commuting.

Use contact less, it is cheaper.

:o: thats expensive its only for hilly land farmers. if you want a 4 bed house with 5 acres then your talking double 675,000 over 1.2 million. do note i can buy a 2 bed terrace for 80k, in london you cant even get a parking spot for that much average house price about 190k in the nearest town. in my area about 900k

Use contact less, it is cheaper.

Don't know nothing about it mate,I'll check it,thanks.

Surprising they aren't much of a tourist destination. Looks like it has a lot of natural beauty.
all of eastern europe is relatively unexplored by brits.. except czech republic may be... in any case british tourists to europe are attracted by nice weather, cheap booze and easy women(allegedly), in no particular order.. :)

all of eastern europe is relatively unexplored by brits.. except czech republic may be... in any case british tourists to europe are attracted by nice weather, cheap booze and easy women(allegedly), in no particular order.. :)
The average woman is not necessarily easy. There's just a lot of prostitutes.

And lap dancers. But you're right the women aren't "easy", although the girls won't give an interested Brit a miss either. Provided your half decent looking and hold a job.

not easy... but warm, feminine and probably take good care of their body(am talking about spanish and eastern euros)

If UK leaves, that is the end of it, Scotland, Northern Ireland and that tax haven island between spain and morroco will want to leave and stay in EU.

Its stupidity, I laugh them choosing Apache over Tiger...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom