What's new

Breath Taking #MakeInIndia Video! Lion's Roar. must watch

The presentation by India was awesome! Saw it live. Modi's speech was good too. A lot of promises to assure investers. Hope many deals come out of this. Waiting for the good news!

#LionInGermany lion PM roars

"@MEAIndia: The lion roars at Hannover Messe. Make in India showcased on world stage. Syed Akbaruddin on Twitter: "The lion roars at Hannover Messe. Make in India showcased on world stage. http://t.co/d7vdDR9U0e""

Please hope our sickulars wont questions why there was no Arabic dance while showing India culture :taz:

#Presstitutes must be fuming:cray:

The presentation by India was awesome! Saw it live. Modi's speech was good too. A lot of promises to assure investers. Hope many deals come out of this. Waiting for the good news!

Woow !!! I never thought or imagined something like this. Lion was really awesome when it walked in front of Modi and other guest . It was so real
Fuacking background screen was awesome
Soo realistic . Awsome over all. Germans mesmerised ! Frozen ! Huge applause for very long time. Wow wow wow

JAI HO HINDUSTANIO ! GREAT FUTURE AHEAD

Woow !!! I never thought or imagined something like this. Lion was really awesome when it walked in front of Modi and other guest . It was so real
Fuacking background screen was awesome
Soo realistic . Awsome over all. Germans mesmerised ! Frozen ! Huge applause for very long time. Wow wow wow

JAI HO HINDUSTANIO ! GREAT FUTURE AHEAD

That is because we have a extremely old and large culture which we can show to the world. This is what amazed them. When these dances were first created, the words of our language first ushered, there was no Germany, there was no western civilization.

This country has been invaded by so many, each of which failed. To this day we retain our identity and culture. This is what is amazing!

That is because we have a extremely old and large culture which we can show to the world. This is what amazed them. When these dances were first created, the words of our language first ushered, there was no Germany.

This country has been invaded by so many, each of which failed. To this day we retain our identity and culture. This is what is amazing!

And I heard Railway stations of Germany which PM will visit tomorrow to be replicated in India , Smart cities will have greater influence of Hannover. The city which was rebuilt from the scratch after ww2 . Lots of expectations I must saw. BJP under NaMo will make India into a fabulous success in all front . Jai Ho

Please tell the exact time when the lion arrives..

And I heard Railway stations of Germany which PM will visit tomorrow to be replicated in India , Smart cities will have greater influence of Hannover. The city which was rebuilt from the scratch after ww2 . Lots of expectations I must saw. BJP under NaMo will make India into a fabulous success in all front . Jai Ho

Really, I have a lot of hope in Modi. We as a country need this to work.we need investment, we need development! Wehave no other options. But as of now everythings looking good. Good positive growth, positive rating, reforms. Hope its going to improve.

By the way, do you have any more info about the railway station project? Which city of Germany to be replicated in which city in India? He will be in Berlin tomorrow. Is it the Berlin HauptBahnhof station?

India's journey to success began when Modi took the Big Office. He is setting the benchmark for generation to come. Love him...............However, Modi ji, please practice on your accent .

Really, I have a lot of hope in Modi. We as a country need this to work.we need investment, we need development! Wehave no other options. But as of now everythings looking good. Good positive growth, positive rating, reforms. Hope its going to improve.

By the way, do you have any more info about the railway station project? Which city of Germany to be replicated in which city in India? He will be in Berlin tomorrow. Is it the Berlin HauptBahnhof station?

We need to wait for joint statement bhai All reporters are have big time in predictions on PMs move. He is seriously unpredictable. He decides things at the last moment. Like what they want and try to give in at some aspect to finalise the deal with big smile on our counterparts . If he is visiting Berlin station then well that might be the one we are looking to replicate in some parts of India. As far as I know we are opening our Stations for 100% FDI (Not the railways but stations) Germany will play a big role in this category and for Smart cities planning and execution . As I said Hannover was destroyed more or less completely during ww2 . Lol given the chaos of our cities the situation is more or less the same :'D

He is really unpredictable ! Most of the news breakers stopped following his trips as they just can wait until he speaks out . No leaks like previous govt. This is very Professional CEO kind of Government. Which we need

India's journey to success began when Modi took the Big Office. He is setting the benchmark for generation to come. Love him...............However, Modi ji, please practice on your accent .

Ya 2/3 times he slipped . But over all its okay for PM . Germans spoke in german ;)

All the German dignitaries spoke German. Our Lion spoke in English. Enough said.

Saw just the initial part of introductory note in German and I must say it sounded extremely weird and almost impolite to introduce a foreign dignitary of an international trade fair in German when he understands a word of it!

At the very least, they could have thrown one single line of English when introducing the chief guest, Mr.Modi. Strange!

At the very least, they could have thrown one single line of English when introducing the chief guest, Mr.Modi. Strange!

The Germans spoke their language. Can't fault them for that.

Saw just the initial part of introductory note in German and I must say it sounded extremely weird and almost impolite to introduce a foreign dignitary of an international trade fair in German when he understands a word of it!

The whole thing was being constantly translated.

Back
Top Bottom