What's new

Breath Taking #MakeInIndia Video! Lion's Roar. must watch

The Germans spoke their language. Can't fault them for that.

When a foreign dignitary is your chief guest, it is polite to use a language he understands at least when you are taking his name in an introductory note! Is that too much to ask?

I am not asking for switching to German for the whole event.

The whole thing was being constantly translated.

That's not the point. If somebody takes my name in a language that I don't understand, you are only going to make me feel awkward. And we are talking about Head of foreign government here who is also Chief Guest and co-sponsor for the whole event!

Saw just the initial part of introductory note in German and I must say it sounded extremely weird and almost impolite to introduce a foreign dignitary of an international trade fair in German when he understands a word of it!

At the very least, they could have thrown one single line of English when introducing the chief guest, Mr.Modi. Strange!

It was a little funny to hear "IS" as "IJ".

India's journey to success began when Modi took the Big Office. He is setting the benchmark for generation to come. Love him...............However, Modi ji, please practice on your accent .

Why does he need to practice on his accent ?

While PM and government works to turn India into a manufacturing hub, NDTV does its bit:

CCePJS_WEAA4BA0.png

Presstitutes is really too good for such trash. :pissed:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom