What's new

Breakthrough: Pakistan to award gas pipeline contracts to Russia

It's $2 billion pipeline, for God's sake, you idiot!

but i still dont understand that why pakistan cant build a pipeline on its own. u can take loan from china or russia but why there was a need to give contract to russia.

but i still dont understand that why pakistan cant build a pipeline on its own. u can take loan from china or russia but why there was a need to give contract to russia.

Because Pakistan and Iran are building it and plus - $2 billion is alot of money, and Gazprom needs it to insure that Russia has influence in IR-PK.

Besides, I already told you that Pakistani engineers are building it.

HURRAY TO THE RUSSO-PAK friendship chapter :yahoo:
Really? :woot: Don't get over exuberant. This has nothing to do with 'friendship'. It is purely a commercial venture where Russia will benefit and stand to gain more than Pakistan. Period!

Good bye america! we are joining Russian block. Good move by zardari to get rid selfish america

Good bye america! we are joining Russian block. Good move by zardari to get rid selfish america

ur seat is confirmed in chinese block, btw ever thought of building a block of ur own.

A good move to solve energy crisis and no need to pay IMF billions in interest money `friends` of pakistan my arse

I think one of the lines will go thru china to Bangladesh perhaps or may be if India agrees to pay transit fees but you know how india works , always wanting stuff for `PHOKUT` not having enough to pay transit fees so they need to negotiate for 20 years

AMERIKI block = espionage , bombing , drone attacks , double agents, assasinations, and 10 F16

Russian Block = Healthy Economy , Industrial Revolution , Economic pacts, Trade , and Defence deals as option

russianbearcolour.jpg

A good move to solve energy crisis and no need to pay IMF billions in interest money `friends` of pakistan my arse

I think one of the lines will go thru china to Bangladesh perhaps or may be if India agrees to pay transit fees but you know how india works , always wanting stuff for `PHOKUT` not having enough to pay transit fees so they need to negotiate for 20 years

dude india can build a much bigger and better pipeline that pakistan will ever build in lifetime. india is currently negociating with oman and iran to build pipeline through sea. we dont need ur pipeline.

Yes ... India can build a gas pipeline from ... ka-ter and Oman to that I say ...
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA...... hey whats going on

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan needs to fix her ties with Russia & Pakistan needs to stay close with China. Then there will be only success for Pakistan. Time to close all doors on donkey US & Pig EU.

Back
Top Bottom