What's new

Breakthrough: Pakistan to award gas pipeline contracts to Russia

Who is the hawk ?

I think he meant LEAPORD our National animal:
2h5mj6g.jpg

I had a feeling China will be provided with the job to handle the project . Guess i was wrong :confused:

Can we get few drops of gas here in Bangladesh from anywhere??? We are dying !!! shigh...

Great to see Russian involvement in Pakistan.

As far as I know this sub continent were always covered with forest.. but why none of the country possess any significant amount of bio carbon???

Can we get few drops of gas here in Bangladesh from anywhere??? We are dying !!! shigh...

Great to see Russian involvement in Pakistan.

As far as I know this sub continent were always covered with forest.. but why none of the country possess any significant amount of bio carbon???

But i beleive..BD has significant amount of oil reserve...How is the exploration of oil fields going on?

Seeing is believing, you would think pakistanis would have the sense to be slightly sceptical about these announcements after all the people pulling out and how rubbish the Pakistan govt. is.

Actually, India should celebrate this. China missed a good opportunity to become a facilitator.
On the other hand, it does not sound rosy for Pakistan:

1. No bidding => huge kick backs.
2. Russia is more pro-India that Pakistan.

:cheers:

But i beleive..BD has significant amount of oil reserve...How is the exploration of oil fields going on?

Well, there is no possibility of finding significant reserve of onshore oil or gas in Bangladesh anymore. We already looked everywhere. But offshore deep sea exploration is going on. We are keeping our finger crossed for Conoco Philips to hit something big in the deep sea.

Actually, India should celebrate this. China missed a good opportunity to become a facilitator.

detail not yet out, you point 2 need confirmation check.

Yes thats why the build steels mill and now are going to expand it.

good to see russia coming into pakistan, but why pakistan isnt capable of building itself. loll its 21 century atleast u can build a gas pipeline by urself or cant u???

good to see russia coming into pakistan, but why pakistan isnt capable of building itself. loll its 21 century atleast u can build a gas pipeline by urself or cant u???

You idiot, Pakistani engineers build it under the liscence of Gazprom.

Back
Top Bottom