What's new

#BreakingNews Afghan Taliban announce ‘spring offensive’ to start April 24

US Bombing was actually a blessing for Pakistan. US is almost gone from the region now. Pakisna now can not handle Pakistan. Talibans shall dominate the western region of Pakistan and slowly expand their Dominance towards the east.
Funniest comment I read for a while. Thanks for the laugh though.

thus they are sons of the soil, know local area, culture and language, thus we have this advantage over the americans and russians, who were completely alien to the locals

Yes but there is a risk. Some time Tribes loyalty may suppress National loyalty. It can prove to be counter productive. We have seen this in Pakistan Army.

Funniest comment I read for a while. Thanks for the laugh though.

I appreciate your sense of humor for discovering Fun from a comment where it is not there.

Afghanistan need a strong man, is Ashraf Ghani is ready for this role ?

Yes but there is a risk. Some time Tribes loyalty may suppress National loyalty. It can prove to be counter productive. We have seen this in Pakistan Army.

I appreciate your sense of humor for discovering Fun from a comment where it is not there.

you have seen this in Pak army,
please provide us with link or some proof that soldiers preferred to be loyal to tribe instead of their country.

if you cant then better STFU

you have seen this in Pak army,
please provide us with link or some proof that soldiers preferred to be loyal to tribe instead of their country.

if you cant then better STFU

DI jail Attack, Attack on Kamra, Attack on school. All were in highly protected zone and no penetration was possible without inside help. now you STFU.

DI jail Attack, Attack on Kamra, Attack on school. All were in highly protected zone and no penetration was possible without inside help. now you STFU.

"no penetration was possible without inside help"
yet you couldnt come up with any proof but your own speculation,
and you cant.
stop whinning.

Back
Top Bottom