What's new

BREAKING : US Embassy will be evacuated in 72 HOURS..

Ali_Baba

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Does not look like the Americans think this will last long now - esp with fall of Mazar-I-Sharif ...

Indian mission is readying to close too but will no doubt funnel arms under camouflage of aid like the Westerners to protract the collapse of Kabul which will happen sooner or later.

What is wrong with yankees... still i can not understand

Indian mission is readying to close too but will no doubt funnel arms under camouflage of aid like the Westerners to protract the collapse of Kabul which will happen sooner or later.

All the weapons will eventually end up with the taliban.

Does not look like the Americans think this will last long now - esp with fall of Mazar-I-Sharif ...

well there is still a lot of empty bunkers in usa, embassy in islamabd,

which can be guest to around 2.000. GI-JONES,

I GUESS some will be our guests also.

The Indians are very absent nowadays.
They have suffered a strategic defeat. Soon they won't have an iota of influence left in Central Asia.

China is already boxing them in and moving 1000s of troops and equipment and creating buffer zones inside their territory. Their intellectuals (a few left) are crying about a possible war with China in less than 5 years for which India is ill prepared.

This will be the legacy of Modi and Doval.

Absent on Afghanistan-Related Forums , Just saw a Pajeet yesterday on 14 August Forum Crying About how Quaid Allegedly drank alcohol and ate pork meat.

Taking respite from lies. Typical Indian behaviour.
They have suffered a strategic defeat. Soon they won't have an iota of influence left in Central Asia.

China is already boxing them in and moving 1000s of troops and equipment and creating buffer zones inside their territory. Their intellectuals (a few left) are crying about a possible war with China in less than 5 years for which India is ill prepared.

This will be the legacy of Modi and Doval.

Modi won't ever trim his beard. He not only lost in Afghanistan, but also lost the mannat that Afghanistan will remain under Indian influence.

IEA first Muslim Air Force in the World
the Taliban are our only hope to defeat the global kuffars coalition and bring victory to Islam

Back
Top Bottom