What's new

BREAKING : US Embassy will be evacuated in 72 HOURS..

ok so your saying Taliban is not representative of Islam ?
or are you saying Erdogan should not follow islam as it is ?
if you mean the first clause then I need you to explain to me how the hell a bunch of men on motorcycles sweep this fast across a country this big and conquer it .
are you going to say its because of Pakistani support ?
ok then can you explain how Pakistan is convincing 300000 Afghan troops to lay down their weapons and surrender to the Taliban ?
they couldn't ...
I will tell you my theory , Taliban are winning because Allah swt wants them to, they were patient and they are getting their reward, yes they opressed women a little too much at first , they made mistakes , but no one said that they are the perfect khilafa , they are lets say 6/10 , but they rule by Allah's Sharia.
that's my theory and I could be wrong Allah knows best.
but if I am right, Taliban will not stop in Khurasan, in which case we'll have to return to our mr erdo and the rest of them mid eastern regimes, if I am not wrong, Taliban is the first batch of black flag army and they will just like in the hadit sweep across iran iraq jordan and wont stop untill they stick their flags in jerusalem, but Allah knows best .

I already told you to slow down and this is defense forum my nigga. Limit all theology to per minimium

And they’ve backed this up with bring in Apache Gunships. 72 hours is a relatively short period of time in the grand scheme of things to prevent unnecessary bloodshed on both sides.
The only person who saw this was general tariq
He said there will be no civil war

Noone else saw this coming

The only person who saw this was general tariq
He said there will be no civil war

Noone else saw this coming

I’m not surprised he would be the officer that would get it. As the general that took on the TTP effectively and being from Waziristan himself, he has considerable insight into their psyche. Any reference as to where he said this specifically?

ok so your saying Taliban is not representative of Islam ?
or are you saying Erdogan should not follow islam as it is ?
if you mean the first clause then I need you to explain to me how the hell a bunch of men on motorcycles sweep this fast across a country this big and conquer it .
are you going to say its because of Pakistani support ?
ok then can you explain how Pakistan is convincing 300000 Afghan troops to lay down their weapons and surrender to the Taliban ?
they couldn't ...
I will tell you my theory , Taliban are winning because Allah swt wants them to, they were patient and they are getting their reward, yes they opressed women a little too much at first , they made mistakes , but no one said that they are the perfect khilafa , they are lets say 6/10 , but they rule by Allah's Sharia.
that's my theory and I could be wrong Allah knows best.
but if I am right, Taliban will not stop in Khurasan, in which case we'll have to return to our mr erdo and the rest of them mid eastern regimes, if I am not wrong, Taliban is the first batch of black flag army and they will just like in the hadit sweep across iran iraq jordan and wont stop untill they stick their flags in jerusalem, but Allah knows best .

Salam,

Would you be kind enough to elaborate on 6/10?

1629015431121.png

1629015451914.png

History Repeat again from 1975 to 2021

US President Joe Biden one month ago:
"Taliban are not the North Vietnamese army. There's gonna be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy of the United States from Afghanistan."

1629040735406.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom