What's new

BREAKING: United Nations: Potential ‘crimes against humanity’ in China’s Xinjiang

So, you don't deny Uyghur Genocide...
its only mindless people like you outside the West will accept such fabrication.

As we all know, UN is a useful tool of the the white US and West when it fits.

Last edited:
its only mindless people like you outside the West will accept such fabrication.

As we all know, UN is a useful tool of the the white US and West when it fits.
LOL, Uyghur Genocide is real and every human rights organization agree with it.

You may potentially be a child molester, now prove to us you’ve never molested children.
You are free to send professionals to investigate you accusation. I will neither object nor poke my nose on the investigation process.

I ask China to do the same...

LOL, Uyghur Genocide is real and every human rights organization agree with it.

You are free to send professionals to investigate you accusation. I will neither object nor poke my nose on the investigation process.

I ask China to do the same...
Organizations funded by America, ironic it’s Muslim countries that disagree with them.

Sure post your search history now and give us access to your email and hard drive so we can search it.

So called Human Rights orgs funded by the West, only mindless people like you believe in their BS.
LOL, West fund human rights organizations because they believe in human rights. Thats why people try to immigrate to west whenever they find a chance. And western human rights organizations have good track record in their bag.

Communists has a track record of large scale human rights violations. So Uyghur Genocide is real. China was cought lying before about so called reeducation camp or we can say Chinese Auschwitz...

LOL, West fund human rights organizations because they believe in human rights. Thats why people try to immigrate to west whenever they find a chance. And western human rights organizations has good track record in their bag.

Communists has a track record of large scale human rights violations. So Uyghur Genocide is real. China was cought lying before about so called reeducation camp or we can say Chinese Auschwitz...
Hey where’s your emails and hard drive, if you’re not a child molester why don’t you show them to us?

If China is innocent why it is blocking investigation by Human Rights organizations?

You have to send professionals to investigate dumbbell...
It's the west trying to block their visit, China invites them to go. Do you read news at all?

Last edited:
If you’re not a child molester why won’t you give us access to your email?
That not how judiciary and investigation works mr dumbbell. Send professionals...

It's the west tried to block their visit, China invites them to go. Do you read news at all?

LOL, did you even read what you post? Chinese are restricting free investigation by human rights organizations...

That means China has things to hide...

Back
Top Bottom