What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Iran can't export its oil, no country should.
Even by beginning war for that?
Be wise war should be your last option if war will begin Russia China Iraq turkey Pakistan and other your friends governments stay out of war and you will be alone

Even by beginning war for that?
Be wise war should be your last option if war will begin Russia China Iraq turkey Pakistan and other your friends governments stay out of war and you will be alone

We don't care. We aren't a country and culture that lies still while it is being fucked over by countries that have propagated and implemented policy that has sanctioned an entire country into oblivion.

The gloves are off right now. This is only the beginning..

ISIS represents extremists of one specific set and Iran represents extremists of another sect
Where exactly isis ideology originated from?

Your repeating yourself unnecessarily. The Mullah regime represents another set of a delusional extremist there you have it. Take it to the bank. And the only state actor who is listed officially as terrorist state

Because Iranian Submarines are armed with 533mm Torpedoes and a hit from one of those would have done considerably more damage than what is shown in the picture.
First they are huge and have modern protection body one of them is sunk
You want to say tankers exploded themselves

We don't care. We aren't a country and culture that lies still while it is being fucked over by countries that have propagated and implemented policy that has sanctioned an entire country into oblivion.

The gloves are off right now. This is only the beginning..
That is not smart move
You must watch your capacity and people war is worst thing for people governors are is safe

Your repeating yourself unnecessarily. The Mullah regime represents another set of a delusional extremist there you have it. Take it to the bank. And the only state actor who is listed officially as terrorist state

Delete my post which you have qouted

First they are huge and have modern protection body one of them is sunk
You want to say tankers exploded themselves

No I'm saying from the Picture that was posted the damage does not look like a torpedo from an Iranian Submarine. If Iran would have carried out this attack her Submarine fleet would be the optimal platform. The Oil tanker's hulls are not designed to be able to take Torpedo hits and their cargo is highly volatile!

The Oil tanker's hulls are not designed to be able to take Torpedo hits and their cargo is highly volatile!
I mean they have modern design to not sunk easily or leak oil but in military attack yes they are not designed for that

Last edited:
It is.

Now the Americans are forced to make a key decision. Do they want to continue their economic terrorism and start a potential war, of do they back down?
You can't tell that to American first they are super power with many many benefits in me
Second they are nuclear power even you can't tell that to Pakistanis because they are nuclear power too
You must be a normal country in world that is not hard like Indonesia if you don't like Arabs or Ireland or south Africa or Portugal you say world is against us why? You must watch your works in me then blame others

i think israel has carried out this attack to break war in the region.Arab countries end seems near.Recently attacks on saudis also intensified but there is no attack on iran this seems real target of zionist is arab world and not iran
These idiots iran and gulf has to understan war has a only one beneficery which is israel better keep cool down

Iran idiot should talk openly to arabs that he will never haram them no matter what and USA israel trying to misunderstand between us probleum is we lack a common sense muslim iran idiot has to deal with arabs as friends to win there trust israel is big beneficiary of war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom