What's new

BREAKING ! TWO RAW AGENTS ARRESTED FROM GUJRANWALA

Great going but there are few obvious ones...why not catch them also.
Every caught monkey leads to catching of few more like a chain reaction...I wonder if Pakistan's prison have the capacity to house all of them :lol: Let's hang them starting with the earliest ones who have no info left in them.

More Baandars for ISI zoo. Hope they cooperate with their friendly interrogators.

How many ISI agents have been arrested in India? Please reply with verifiable sources my Indian friends...
Here they are...

maxresdefault.jpg

46 Pakistani ISI agents arrested between 2013-16: Government Of India
http://www.india.com/news/india/46-...-between-2013-16-government-of-india-1018529/
shouldnt have asked this question damn it

Typical dose for local consumption just to have some feel good puffs. Their corrupt politicians are denting there country more than any imaginary foe.
you got that right.
there was a speeh by a member of parliament in Indian lok Sabah where the respected member called Nawaz sherif as Indian asset and stressed Modi government to protect and support him from Army and PTI. not sure if its still on youtube or not but I and someone else linked that video from this year.

RAW trains them to be caught. Seek help from ISI to grow up your monkeys.

My son's favorite lullaby (here N is an integer):

N little monkeys jumping on the bed,
One fell off and bumped his head,
Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said,
"No more monkeys jumping on the bed".

(N-1) little monkeys jumping on the bed,
One fell off and bumped his head,
Mama called the doctor, and the doctor said,
"No more monkeys jumping on the bed".

I never knew ISI was all about monkey business....
And pigeons and also camels.

At-topic: Good catch, all steps should be taken to ensure all hands facilitating terrorists should be cut off.
We have to nab them before they attack our civilians.

Fake propaganda by kids in ISPR to save their hides after they got caught running illegal radio stations in Pakistan.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1145763...t-pemra-illegal-radio-channels-operated-ispr/
Asma Jahengir, full stop.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom