What's new

BREAKING: Turkey recalls ambassadors from US, Israel after over 50 Palestinians killed in Gaza

I never condone hijacking planes or blowing up innocent civilians but who pioneered this trend? Does Irgun sound any bell in your deaf ears? It should. Anyway, as I said earlier if you rob someone the victim may choose to exact revenge and if the robber responds to his revenge that is another crime on top of earlier robbery, definitely not revenge. Criminals do not have the right to take revenge.

I hear a but. If someone rapes you, you should rape back is that what you mean? Some guy rapes your sister, you should rape the criminal's sister?

They did a lot.. you would have seen a lot of positive results if there were no US vetoes in the UN..

In other words, there were no actual change or positive results. Not because the U.S. vetoed something.

I hear a but. If someone rapes you, you should rape back is that what you mean? Some guy rapes your sister, you should rape the criminal's sister?

Then why did you fight back against Hitler? Rape is a criminal offence and if the courts are not infested with indian rapists it is expected that the victim would get justice but when a country is occupied by Nazi type forces armed with US WMDs it's not for the court to fight back. Occupied people do it with arms. Therefore, with a sombre heart I must say that your comparison is fvcked up by your Zionazi love! Discard that unhealthy and illegitimate love affair you have with those Zionazis and you'll regain your natural vision. Till then you're just another blind old man!

Last edited:

In other words, there were no actual change or positive results. Not because the U.S. vetoed something.
Because of what then? without the US vetoes UN resolutions would have been drafted and change with positive results would have occurred..don't you think so.. or are you trying to invent some logic of yours..RIP to logic my friend..

Because of what then? without the US vetoes UN resolutions would have been drafted and change with positive results would have occurred..don't you think so.. or are you trying to invent some logic of yours..RIP to logic my friend..

Indeed RIP to logic when China or Russia vetoes my friend when resolutions have been drafted and change with positive results that would have occurred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom