What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

I've said it before and I'll say it again, S400s and the THAADs are utterly useless against modern SSMs. They are literally just an overpriced sense of false security and nothing more.

They stand alone, and facing the most powerful military organization by themselves. I will applaud for Russians.

Reports yet to be confirmed from Debaltsevo in Eastern Ukraine of a massive battle underway in the last moments. Because of Syria.

Appears as though the US is pushing Russia, and setting a precedent.. RUSSIA IS BEING CHALLENGED in all of it's spheres of influence ..

u.s will ultimately remove asad .they are doing it in steps and also providing world proof of failure of russia capabilities so that world no longer fear russia and they no more be a military power
So why dont you go and remove Assad, US lackey?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, S400s and the THAADs are utterly useless against modern SSMs. They are literally just an overpriced sense of false security and nothing more.
THAADs are much more advanced and capable. Lot of evidence of its intercept in various tests.

The most effective way to deal with cruise missle is to take out the platform that launches it.

This is a show for all of you retards and the world. The US and Russians are the lead actors and the stage set is Syria. :lol:

actions speak louder than words.all this seems lame excuses.who is stopping them from using .i am sure they have used but failed to intercept
They didn't activate their missile defenses, only SAA did.

Unless Russian fighters take off to intercept the enemy's fighter jet or take out those DDG launching the missles.

actions speak louder than words.all this seems lame excuses.who is stopping them from using .i am sure thay have used but failed to intercept

I'm not arguing in favor of Russia, I agree Russia made empty threats and didn't live up to them. They should have never made such statements in first place.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom