What's new

Breaking: Trump Expels 60 Russian Diplomats for U.K. Attack

You are right, Russia overplayed its hand.

I think Russia should descalate situation for its own good.

And how the Hell are they supposed to "de-escalate" the situation if they didn't do it in the first place?

There were a million ways they could have killed that guy without suspicion, yet somehow they decided to use a very specific nerve agent that conveniently points the finger directly at Russia. Why would you murder someone with your own knife that can only be traced back to you? Does that make sense?

And what happened to "innocent unless proven guilty"?

Where is the proof that Russia actually did this in the first place? @vostok

Russia clearly overplayed its hand. I highly doubt that after their UK poison adventure, they expected to lose 60 intel officers and yet another consulate in the US.

LOL Like as if the Americans don't have spies in Russia. This is a double edged sword which cuts both ways.

And how the Hell are they supposed to "de-escalate" the situation if they didn't do it in the first place?

There were a million ways they could have killed that guy without suspicion, yet somehow they decided to use a very specific nerve agent that conveniently points the finger directly at Russia. Why would you murder someone with your own knife that can only be traced back to you? Does that make sense?

Have you noticed how the Indian is bowing like an American slave?

LOL Like as if the Americans don't have spies in Russia. This is a double edged sword which cuts both ways.

Have you noticed how the Indian is bowing like an American slave?

Russia has now lost its only 2 consulates on the US West Coast. Russia's ability to spy on our western tech hubs and military bases/operations have now been crushed. That's a victory for the US. I don't care how you spin it.

Russia has now lost its only 2 consulates on the US West Coast. Russia's ability to spy on our western tech hubs and military bases/operations have now been crushed. That's a victory for the US. I don't care how you spin it.

LOL get off your high horse. If you already knew that Russia was hosting a spy mission at the 2 consulates you would have expelled them ages ago. This is just a BS feel-good argument on your part.

You have played your cards. You can't do much more. Now watch how Russia curtails US influence in their country.

LOL get off your high horse. If you already knew that Russia was hosting a spy mission at the 2 consulates you would have expelled them ages ago. This is just a BS feel-good argument on your part.

You have played your cards. You can't do much more. Now watch how Russia curtails US influence in their country.

Russian spy operations on the West Coast has now been heavily degraded. That's a fact. An the consulate in Houston will be next to go.

Keep spinning Dalit. :lol:

Expelling Diplomats is Good... Getting rid of Russia Dirty money is even better and they will feel it...
Now... few countries jump on the "Boycott" train of Russia World Cup...

Nobody cares. As nobody cared when Iraq was attacked and Saddam murdered. The pretext does not matter. The goal is matter. The ultimate goal is to destroy Russia. They can try, it is their right.
While they concentrate on Russia, other countries will gradually destroy the influence of the West in various regions of the world. Let's watch.
Is not it a sign of stupidity to exalt the simple expulsion of diplomats as some kind of victory? They will loose exactly the same number of their spies in Russia.

Last edited:
14 member states of the European Union joined by Canada decided on Monday to expel Russian diplomats against the backdrop of the Russian spy incident.

Russia reciprocates and expels at least 60 US diplomats.

Yes, I was being sarcastic, but it had a ring of truth to it. Blaming Israel and Jews is a familiar tactic in the Muslim world. Hell, even Putin blames the Jews for meddling in US elections.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/putin-comment-jews-russian-minorities/index.html
And you think you know better than the whole Muslim world and Russian Putin..
on a scale from 1 to 10 how would you rate your off topic and irrelevant comment..? 0 would fit your comment best.. not even on the scale..

As for the Muslims blaming Israel. Don't pretend like Israel is guilty of creating an apartheid state against the Palestinians. Your own native country supports Palestinian claims despite having a ferverosly anti-Muslim leader Modi. Now that should tell you something.

You are bringing in an irrelevant topic into the conversation. My sarcastic use of Israel was just an example of the conspiratorial mindset that there is some devious plot behind every action by the West. Israel is usually lumped in with good measure.

And you think you know better than the whole Muslim world and Russian Putin..
on a scale from 1 to 10 how would you rate your off topic and irrelevant comment..? 0 would fit your comment best.. not even on the scale..

I'm sure you don't appreciate my sarcastic comment, but I disagree that they were irrelevant. It's just as relevant as the post I commented on. My comment was a roundabout way to ask: where's the evidence? Perhaps I should've been more straightforward. My fault.

Nobody cares. As nobody cared when Iraq was attacked and Saddam murdered. The pretext does not matter. The goal is matter. The ultimate goal is to destroy Russia. They can try, it is their right.
While they concentrate on Russia, other countries will gradually destroy the influence of the West in various regions of the world. Let's watch.
Is not it a sign of stupidity to exalt the simple expulsion of diplomats as some kind of victory? They will loose exactly the same number of their spies in Russia.

In times of desperation, one often make stupid moves. US never gave up the goal of bringing Russia down since the Cold War to this day. They didn't succeed back then and won't be succeeding now either. Sanctions and issuing persona non grata to diplomats are simply petty moves. With Russia dealing blows in Syria, China now entering the trade war battle and DPRK forcing Trump to the negotiation table it seems US got too much on its plate. America is facing attacks from all different angles, the influence of this Empire is waning in front of our eyes.

Descalate. Talk to all parties concerned. Put out your view and try to diffuse the situation by not overplaying your position. Russia is not soviet union. To be honest, west wouldn't have reacted like the way they reacted had they not been convinced of the Russian hand. But either way it is for Russia to maneuver through this situation. May be China could call all its diplomats back from west in solidarity with Russia.

Back
Top Bottom