What's new

Breaking: Trump Expels 60 Russian Diplomats for U.K. Attack

Truth be told, Trump is not Putin's buddy. Surely Russia owned the US elections and Trump has a soft spot for Putin, but they are far from being buddies.

Dotard is not in charge, the globalist are.
Recall how the first and last US president who went against them end up?

What petro-dollar and petro-yuan nonsense have to do with this news? :rolleyes:

Alarming developments on the other hand. Russia in hot water, it seems.

The closure of Russian consulates in San Francisco and now Seattle will cripple Russian spying efforts on the US West Coast.

sanctions and expulsions, is this a sign of war?. why this remind me of Germany? in world war

The closure of Russian consulates in San Francisco and now Seattle will cripple Russian spying efforts on the US West Coast.

It is a two way street buddy. If you expel Russians they will do the same. Just by expelling a few diplomats doesn't mean the entire relationship is ending. If the US and the West really mean it they would end all relations. That is never going to happen.

Dotard is not in charge, the globalist are.
Recall how the first and last US president who went against them end up?

No doubt. Dotard is just a dotard.

lol.......this Skripal false flag getting a lot of mileage.......

No doubt a Yahoodi conspiracy. Those Israelis are troublemakers. :D

Just watch the Russo-Iranian axis absolutely demolish these ISIS CIA mercenary terrorists now left in Syria and substantially up the ante in Yemen.

The world is waiting for this crushing but it has yet to happened. While the Russo-Iranian axis continues to back a murdering bastard like Assad. Okay... :what:

No doubt a Yahoodi conspiracy. Those Israelis are troublemakers. :D

The world is waiting for this crushing but it has yet to happened. While the Russo-Iranian axis continues to back a murdering bastard like Assad. Okay... :what:

That is your own imagination at work now. He never said that. Even if you meant it sarcastically.

How many murdering thugs has the US supported over the years? Let's not even get into that debate.

It is a two way street buddy. If you expel Russians they will do the same.

What Russia gonna do , is not that effective and important since it won't be a collective response like the way it has been against them.

What Russia gonna do , is not that effective and important since it won't be a collective response like the way it has been against them.

Like I said, this is just face-saving. Had the US and the West really shown courage it would immediately halt all relations. What is the point in removing a bunch of officials and reinstating them consequently?

US actions are sign of desperation. US Empire is dying:

Death of US dollar? China launches petro-yuan to challenge greenback’s dominance
Published time: 26 Mar, 2018 09:32

The highly anticipated yuan-backed crude oil futures have been launched in Shanghai. China is the world’s biggest oil consumer, with eyes on rival benchmarks Brent and WTI as well as the US currency.
Trading of the new oil futures contracts for September settlement started on the Shanghai International Energy Exchange at 440.20 yuan ($69.70) per barrel, reports Chinese daily the South China Morning Post. Some 18,540 lots have reportedly been sold and purchased so far.

The long-awaited step evoked a surge in global prices for oil with Brent Crude soaring to $71 a barrel for the first time since 2015. US crude benchmark West Texas Intermediate (WTI) reached the highest level in three years at $66.55 per barrel, before retreating to $65.53.

Experts see China’s yuan-dominated contracts as historic as the new futures symbolize the first time that foreign investors can access a Chinese commodity market. The launch ends years of setbacks and delays since the country’s first attempt at listing the securities in 1993.

At the same time, the petro-yuan launch is seen as a blow to the US dollar that has been weakening in recent months. The US dollar is the predominant settlement currency for oil futures contracts. On Monday, the greenback slipped to a 16-month low against the Japanese yen, but remained steady against a basket of six major currencies.

Chinese authorities have reportedly accelerated the launch amid growing crude imports. Last year, the country outpaced the US as the world’s number one importer of oil. Thus, the contracts may not only help to win some control over pricing from the major international benchmarks, but also promote the use of Chinese currency in global trade.

The greenback will get weaker, as soon as other nations have a real credible alternative to it, Ann Lee, Adjunct Professor of Economics and Finance at New York University and author of the book ‘What the US Can Learn From China’, told RT.

“It is more of a game changer for the US. As soon as other nations have a real credible alternative to the US dollar, they can dump dollars and switch to the yuan which can spark a dollar crisis. If that happens, not only will there be inflation from the tariffs, but also from the flood of dollars,” said Lee.
source: https://www.rt.com/business/422314-petro-yuan-futures-dollar-death/

Is it a coincidence that in the same day US is expeling Russian diplomats ??

Expect more US provocations including provocations against 2018 Football World Cup in Russia.

This is it.

China is not alone in this de-dollarization campaign. Its a joint venture between Russia and China.

Like I said, this is just face-saving. Had the US and the West really shown courage it would immediately halt all relations. What is the point in removing a bunch of officials and reinstating them consequently?

Face saving situation is more for Russia than UK or any other country. Talking about courage, dude if situation really come to that level than believe me they will all yes all will halt relations with Russia collectively. Now explain me will any Russian ally or rather allies (?) gonna expel any diplomats from these 18 countries or not ? Who is with Russians here and who is with Britain ? Just sums up the situation. This is massive diplomatic isolation move against Russia.

Face saving situation is more for Russia than UK or any other country. Talking about courage, dude if situation really come to that level than believe me they will all yes all will halt relations with Russia collectively. Now explain me will any Russian ally or rather allies (?) gonna expel any diplomats from these 18 countries or not ? Who is with Russians here and who is with Britain ? Just sums up the situation. This is massive diplomatic isolation move against Russia.

Russia economically is half the UK, let alone US. You are right, Russia overplayed its hand. Russia doesn't have friends who would cut ties with west for them. I think Russia should descalate situation for its own good.

That is your own imagination at work now. He never said that. Even if you meant it sarcastically.

How many murdering thugs has the US supported over the years? Let's not even get into that debate.

Yes, I was being sarcastic, but it had a ring of truth to it. Blaming Israel and Jews is a familiar tactic in the Muslim world. Hell, even Putin blames the Jews for meddling in US elections.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/putin-comment-jews-russian-minorities/index.html

No doubt this is a coordinated effort to hurt Russia and I won't downplay its significance, but let's not exxegarate and call it the end of the world. Russia has been through so much worse and it survived. Mind you it got torn apart and economically annihilated. Look at how Russia came back after the Cold War. Today, the Americans accuse Russia of hacking their elections. Russian economy might not be what it used to be, but it has recovered amazingly. It is nothing short of a miracle.

This is the usual tit for tat. At the end of the day, the West will mend ties. Only a matter of time. They don't have other options.

Yes, I was being sarcastic, but it had a ring of truth to it. Blaming Israel and Jews is a familiar tactic in the Muslim world. Hell, even Putin blames the Jews for meddling in US elections.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/putin-comment-jews-russian-minorities/index.html

You are not the only one who can use sarcasm. Putin also used it as sarcasm.

As for the Muslims blaming Israel. Don't pretend like Israel is guilty of creating an apartheid state against the Palestinians. Your own native country supports Palestinian claims despite having a ferverosly anti-Muslim leader Modi. Now that should tell you something.

Last edited:
Russia clearly overplayed its hand. I highly doubt that after their UK poison adventure, they expected to lose 60 intel officers and yet another consulate in the US.

Back
Top Bottom