What's new

"breaking the siege"

and whom is iran to decide for people of yemen ? this dirty games lead iran to hell which you guys burning now .

Why does Saudi Arabia and US get to decide which puppet is in government of Yemen?

If it’s Arab or the White man involved in conflicts you and many fellow Pakistanis sure are quite. But if it’s “Shiite” Iran suddenly it’s “interference” in other another nations affairs.

Why does Saudi Arabia and US get to decide which puppet is in government of Yemen?

If it’s Arab or the White man involved in conflicts you and many fellow Pakistanis sure are quite. But if it’s “Shiite” Iran suddenly it’s “interference” in other another nations affairs.
you are again wrong yemen should be under UN forces and go back to peace . what other countries are doing is syria yamem iraq libya is just increasing deaths and problems . can we keep this shia sunny aside for 50 years ? so muslims can developed and thrive ?.

you are again wrong yemen should be under UN forces and go back to peace . what other countries are doing is syria yamem iraq libya is just increasing deaths and problems . can we keep this shia sunny aside for 50 years ? so muslims can developed and thrive ?.
are you sure if Iran stops helping Yemenis the war will end??

are you sure if Iran stops helping Yemenis the war will end??
see my friend
first death in every war is death of truth

when there is war there is no truth but all lies . there must be a start from somewhere . all the countries involved in this mess should sit and talk . all of them windrow their so called help . this help of countries is real issue . everyone just pull back and handover this poor country to UN. this country should be totally disarmed . only police should have light weapons and then start a new start for sake of humanity . how much more we see blood for these ME proxies ? every country should go back to its borders enough of BS .

Are you dumb? I ask in that in a serious way because you quote the “U.N.” as if it’s an actual non bias entity not controlled by US and Zionists.

UN forces = Saudi/Arab/US/African peacekeepers.

So having the UN in this would just be handing the country to the Saudis and US.

Look around last 40 years wars have been perpetrated by Israel, Arabs, Iraq, and US. Iran has not started a war in 250 years.

Yet Iraq attacked Iran (Arab country), Saudi Arabia and Arab countries bankrolled Saddam to buy new weapons when he was losing the war, Saddam attacked Kuwait, Arabs attacked Israel, Israel attacked Lebanon, Us attacked Afghanistan and Iraq, Saudi Arabia attacked Yemen.

So I will say this again the problem lies with 3 people: Sunni Arab Monarchs, Israel, and US. The 4th...Saddam...is rotting in hell.

Are you dumb? I ask in that in a serious way because you quote the “U.N.” as if it’s an actual non bias entity not controlled by US and Zionists.

UN forces = Saudi/Arab/US/African peacekeepers.

So having the UN in this would just be handing the country to the Saudis and US.

Look around last 40 years wars have been perpetrated by Israel, Arabs, Iraq, and US. Iran has not started a war in 250 years.

Yet Iraq attacked Iran (Arab country), Saudi Arabia and Arab countries bankrolled Saddam to buy new weapons when he was losing the war, Saddam attacked Kuwait, Arabs attacked Israel, Israel attacked Lebanon, Us attacked Afghanistan and Iraq, Saudi Arabia attacked Yemen.

So I will say this again the problem lies with 3 people: Sunni Arab Monarchs, Israel, and US. The 4th...Saddam...is rotting in hell.
ohhh really and you think your sect and country is saint in great middle east wars :lol: this is really dumb and brain washed nationalism . no one can win this war but yemnis will keep dying till this mess will over .

do you think a UN mission under commanders from china is Zionists consperency ? my dear you need to get over from mullahism .its effects brains to think positively . once again every country must go back to its borders . i know its hard for many dreamers of regional powers but then this is only solution .

How would this exactly occur?
showphoto.aspx

16SpIZ1hTmHH4KEh_JubNv9hbgZExYYdjlvY_oppL2oI_1ILVs4K7i5XGxvH2iExf_fCYWFtJQRJJBBwQrDu

and whom is iran to decide for people of yemen ? this dirty games lead iran to hell which you guys burning now .
All humans especially Islamic countries are responsible to help besieged yemeni people.
Pakistan also should help Iran to break siege on yemen.

showphoto.aspx

16SpIZ1hTmHH4KEh_JubNv9hbgZExYYdjlvY_oppL2oI_1ILVs4K7i5XGxvH2iExf_fCYWFtJQRJJBBwQrDu

All humans especially Islamic countries are responsible to help besieged yemeni people.
Pakistan also should help Iran to break siege on yemen.
no we are not responsible for any muslim country . specially for those whom are fighting blindly each other from years can not be said deserve any mercy

no we are not responsible for any muslim country . specially for those whom are fighting blindly each other from years can not be said deserve any mercy
Sir you got @SubWater wrong. He is suggesting that we must break the siege by sending commercial ships to Yemen. For humanitarian purposes

Yemen war is not a new thing, you know already that Saudis have been Attacking them on the borders for decades. They invaded Yemen openly with Western logistical aid when their puppet fled the country. I appreciate your words about peace and billateral talks. Iran suggested it in both Yemen and Syria but the biggest opponent to it was USA. Truth is that USA wants Yemeni oil and gas fields hence never ending wars in the region. Furthermore Iran is involved in Yemen as much as Pakistan is involved there, almost Zero presence.

Sir you got @SubWater wrong. He is suggesting that we must break the siege by sending commercial ships to Yemen. For humanitarian purposes

Yemen war is not a new thing, you know already that Saudis have been Attacking them on the borders for decades. They invaded Yemen openly with Western logistical aid when their puppet fled the country. I appreciate your words about peace and billateral talks. Iran suggested it in both Yemen and Syria but the biggest opponent to it was USA. Truth is that USA wants Yemeni oil and gas fields hence never ending wars in the region. Furthermore Iran is involved in Yemen as much as Pakistan is involved there, almost Zero presence.
i want one step further then just humanitarian aid sir . this country should be thrive and having peace and good economy but no one else can do it they have to do it by themselves . everyone will exploit them unless they united and stop civil war .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom