What's new

BREAKING: The IDF enters a state of alert for The next 24 hours #IsraelAlert #Soleimani

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not discussing Iran now Darius. We are talking about the Kurds.

Different nation.

Different interests.

Shapur thinks it's tribalism and race.

Yet they work with other Persians.

Us.

Cheers, Doc
Who are the other Persians ?

Who are the other Persians ?

The ones who still follow a Persian God and a Persian Prophet and their Persian ancestral faith. The same one they have worshipped unbroken for 8000 years. Protecting His fire with their lives. Refusing to LOVE an Arab god and his Arab prophet. Never bending.

Those Persians.

The Kurds follow and relearn their ancient faith from them.

Cheers, Doc

The ones who still follow a Persian God and a Persian Prophet and their Persian ancestral faith. The same one they have worshipped unbroken for 8000 years. Protecting His fire with their lives. Refusing to LOVE an Arab god and his Arab prophet. Never bending.

Those Persians.

The Kurds follow and relearn their ancient faith from them.

Cheers, Doc
So do the Zoroastrians in Iran, thousands and thousands of them. What is your point ? That a Iranian can not have any other faith other than Zoroastrianism ? Islam is also in name only in Iran nowadays. It is not how you think like...

Btw, i do not consider the Persians that immigrated to India centuries ago to be Persian anymore. They are more Indian now.

So do the Zoroastrians in Iran, thousands and thousands of them. What is your point ? That a Iranian can not have any other faith other than Zoroastrianism ? Islam is also in name only in Iran nowadays. It is not how you think like...

Btw, i do not consider the Persians that immigrated to India centuries ago to be Persian anymore. They are more Indian now.

You are free to think what you like.

It makes no difference to the Persians who refused to convert.

The land belongs to Ahura Mazda.

And the Mazdayasni.

Not followers of a foreign faith.

Cheers, Doc

You are free to think what you like.

It makes no difference to the Persians who refused to convert.

The land belongs to Ahura Mazda.

And the Mazdayasni.

Not followers of a foreign faith.

Cheers, Doc
Iran belongs to all Iranians regardless of their faith. Do you agree?

Iran belongs to all Iranians regardless of their faith. Do you agree?

That's the modern nation state of Iran we have no connect to.

Including the bloodlines your lot let in and interbred with over the past thousand years.

You think we are Indian.

We think you are Arab. Spiritually and culturally. Persian only as an ethnicity.

There must be a middle ground though I do not see it for now.

Which is why only the old among us visit you in their end days. A pilgrimage.

The young are busy elsewhere with bloodlines who have seen the truth.

That's the way it will be.

Cheers, Doc

That's the modern nation state of Iran we have no connect to.

Including the bloodlines your lot let in and interbred with over the past thousand years.

You think we are Indian.

We think you are Arab. Spiritually and culturally. Persian only as an ethnicity.

There must be a middle ground though I do not see it for now.

Which is why only the old among us visit you in their end days. A pilgrimage.

The young are busy elsewhere with bloodlines who have seen the truth.

That's the way it will be.

Cheers, Doc
You are totally wrong ''doc''.

There is 95% genetic continuity between Bronze Age Iranians and modern day Persians residing within Iran's borders today.

There have been no massive interbreeding with Iranians and Arabs.. current genetics studies inside Iran and Arab lands have proven this... has been posted here many times also. You can check the actual data.
What you did not expect to hear is that Iranians and Turks interbred many times.. marriage.. war etc..

Also doc, i am not here to babysit you, such simple facts are right there on the internet and you can find it and failure to do so would be a shame on your intelligence... especially with the ease of information searching that is available to us now.

You are totally misinformed, it is kinda shocking though. Shocking that you believe that Persians that immigrated centuries ago to India still have some blood link with Persians in Iran.

You are a Indian now doc, fly the Indian flag and be proud of it. India is not a enemy of Iran, do not be afraid.

We are not discussing Iran now Darius. We are talking about the Kurds.

Different nation.

Different interests.

Shapur thinks it's tribalism and race.

Yet they work with other Persians.

Us.

Cheers, Doc
They're just stealing the culture/religion. Tomorrow they will claim Zoroaster was a kurd related to Barzani tribe and persian occupiers of Kurdistan stole their religion :lol:

I do consider them as Iranians and would like the government to give them passports if they apply for it. I would even recommend to give Iranic peoples with special degrees/skills Iranian passport if they apply for it.

You are totally wrong ''doc''.

There is 95% genetic continuity between Bronze Age Iranians and modern day Persians residing within Iran's borders today.

There have been no massive interbreeding with Iranians and Arabs.. current genetics studies inside Iran and Arab lands have proven this... has been posted here many times also. You can check the actual data.
What you did not expect to hear is that Iranians and Turks interbred many times.. marriage.. war etc..

Also doc, i am not here to babysit you, such simple facts are right there on the internet and you can find it and failure to do so would be a shame on your intelligence... especially with the ease of information searching that is available to us now.

You are totally misinformed, it is kinda shocking though. Shocking that you believe that Persians that immigrated centuries ago to India still have some blood link with Persians in Iran.

You are a Indian now doc, fly the Indian flag and be proud of it. India is not a enemy of Iran, do not be afraid.

Forget about us Darius jaan.

Even our brothers in Iran have very strict rules about not intermarrying with you for a reason.

We do not want those LOVING genes in our bloodlines.

The bloodlines of Muslim Iranians today is an Islamic commonwealth that traces the journey of each set of foreign loins that traipsed through the land post the fall of Sassanid Persia.

Cheers, Doc

They're just stealing the culture/religion. Tomorrow they will claim Zoroaster was a kurd related to Barzani tribe and persian occupiers of Kurdistan stole their religion :lol:

I do consider them as Iranians and would like the government to give them passports if they apply for it. I would even recommend to give Iranic peoples with special degrees/skills Iranian passport if they apply for it.

The Kurds were always Zoroastrian.

You do not steal what is yours in the first place.

And why should it bother you Shapur?

Let the direct surviving descendants and sole inheritors of Sassanian Persians decide who is Zoroastrian and who is not.

I am sure you guys have enough on your ummah plate to worry about Persian ancestral faiths.

Cheers, Doc

It's a weird Muslim thing. The cringe embarrassment of being more Muslim than the Muslim thing you were referring to earlier.

When they were Zoroastrian, they were an Empire than shielded the Jews.

The Jews on their part are an ungrateful shrewd and calculative race. But that's another story.

Cheers, Doc

Your stupid beyond belief... muslim and anti-semitism was not even said the same sentence until 1947... Muslims have done far more for jews and the protection of the jewlish religion/holy sites than Christians or even jews themselves let alone Hindoos who admire jews (even tho jews look down on pagans like dogs).

Research the treatment of the Jews in the islamic caliphats/arabs empires/abbasid calipahte/umayyad caliphate/Ottoman empire... in all instances you will see treatment of the top class given to jews. Compared to how hindus like your kind treat muslims maybe that is something you can learn from.

The influence of Zorostrianism on Shia 12er islam in Iran is understated on this forum. Shah Ismael made it his purpose to incorporate Zorostrian beliefs and images into 12er state religion of Iran. Most Muslims from the outside who look at Irans culture/religion today understand that clearly.

The Kurds were always Zoroastrian.

You do not steal what is yours in the first place.

And why should it bother you Shapur?

Let the direct surviving descendants and sole inheritors of Sassanian Persians decide who is Zoroastrian and who is not.

I am sure you guys have enough on your ummah plate to worry about Persian ancestral faiths.

Cheers, Doc
Because I know them and their media and their politics. Their separatist/atheist anthem even says: "we were Kurds before the time of fire-worshipping". So in their fantasy they see themselves older as zoroastrianism and they refer to zoroastrianism as "fireworshipping".

Then they sing: I'm not an Arab, I'm not an Iranian, I'm not a mounain Turk".

How can they come to Zoroastrian Parsis and steal religion of Iranic peoples, while one of their official slogans is:
https://twitter.com/PDKInews

"If a #Persian gives you #honey, there is poison in it for sure!” "#Peshawa Qazi Muhammad”
Their terrorist separatist soviet puppet hero invented this slogan. This during Shah era, not islamic republic.

1609808460340.jpeg

How could these tribal mountain goats even think about zoroastrianism while denying being Iranic and while claiming to be older than zoroastrianism?!! The funny thing is Kurds as ethnicity is just 800 year old invention... before that we don't know Kurd. The ethnicity itself is very vague because they speak 4/5 different languages and cannot understand each other... so what makes them Kurd? they're not homogenous at all. Kurd was just a term for nomad in ancient Iran and it could be from any ethnicity. Some tribes recently started to call themselves Kurd. It's mostly an invented/new identity.

I have jew-shenasi and Kord-shenasi PHD when it comes to their political ideology and hate against Iran. You have 0 information about these dangerous anti-Iranian and anti-persian folks because you don't live near them.

Would you consider Abol-qasem Ferdosi an Ummah seeker (Ummaist)?

You know some of Ummah seeking kids were rivals with Kurdish separatists about insulting Cyrus the great?

Forget about us Darius jaan.

Even our brothers in Iran have very strict rules about not intermarrying with you for a reason.

We do not want those LOVING genes in our bloodlines.

The bloodlines of Muslim Iranians today is an Islamic commonwealth that traces the journey of each set of foreign loins that traipsed through the land post the fall of Sassanid Persia.

Cheers, Doc
Doc, it seems your head is still stuck in the *** of a cow in New Delhi or something. I explained to you that Iranians kept their genetic make up largely from bronze age up until now and you come and claim that a few indianized Iranians in India are more Iranian than the native Iranians in Iran. Feel free to research about genetic make up of Iranian society and more importantly, look up at the DNA tests done by Iranians nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom