What's new

BREAKING: Taiwan foreign minister Joseph Wu: We are ready!!! If China wants to launch a war!

https://www.dw.com/en/frances-macron-says-europe-must-shape-its-own-destiny/a-65280420

I believe Canada will not be the last ally of the United States :yahoo:

A fantastic mysterious confidence pdf think tank,

Comparing Taiwan's army with Ukraine, hahahahao_O

I wish you could speak Chinese, at least you can go to Taiwan chinese forums and see what Taiwan province ppl say about their own army fighting
Lol, it's cute that you think changing the topic and using shit arguments will change facts.

Lmao.

Again, if China is so sure about Taiwanese mass surrender, why wait? Invade now.

Taiwan IS China. It is a Special Administrative Region, just like Macau and Hong Kong. It is inevitable that it will one day be fully part of China again. The US can sabre rattle all they like

why does wu,yoon,bolsanaro,marcos,kishida,all the US bootlicking retarded puppets have similar punchable face? it's like a physiognomy of pro US ,selfish , deceptive weak men that would sell their own nation.

They have the annoying mug that one would like to beat the shit out of .

What is he supposed to say? We will run for our lives the moment they attack. This is just exactly what he is expected to say.

Again, if China is so sure about Taiwanese mass surrender, why wait? Invade now.
China hasn't started the reunification war not because of the tough words this guy delivered. It is because China evaluaes the cost of the outside powers' intervene is big now. Which will be smaller and smaller as time goes by.

I know the true color of Taiwanese. They are the most coward people in East Asia. It's funny to see this guy used the word "we". Who are "we"? Not including most Taiwanese of course.

I don't understand the mentality of countries like Ukraine and Autonomous regions like Taiwan; why their leaders are hell bent on destroying their own country/region and devastate the population there? Ukraine is fighting a US war against Russia and although it is inflicting telling damage on Russia, it is annihilating itself in the process and Taiwanese leaders appear to be heading in the same direction.

Or do the Taiwanese really think they can defend Taiwan against a full on Chinese invasion? And what can the US really do to stop that, can the US afford to hit targets on Chinese mainland and then face Chinese attacks on US soil for an escalation to the level of a full on war between the 2 Super Powers? Would the US be willing to take on a Nuclear Armed threat for another country?

Even if Ukraine understand that Russia is a stronger nation, still then they are brave enough to continue the war with a nuclear-armed superpower for more than a year. There is always pressure on a powerful nation to finish the war than the one who is defending...In the current time, it is not easy to simply invade another country irrespective of the power.
But I am sure, China is smart enough to avoid being seen as an aggressor in any war. Culturally Tawin and Chines people are similar people.

Bro, read up on the American Civil War. Lincoln was very unpopular during the time, and a war with the south was considered political suicide as they had a huge amount of political support in the North from conservative members of congress.

If you don't know about the US constitution, at from back then, please don't use this example next time.

The fact that you think nukes will be used is hilarious.

You have zero idea what nuclear fallout is, and how it will inevitably spread to the Russian mainland if nukes are used.

Ukrainian cities are being razed to the ground because the Russians are committing war crimes.

And yet, the Russians are still losing the war, no matter how you want to pretend otherwise.

Your argument is bad.

That is correct.
The most important thing is Russia is losing the respect of other nations as it is an aggressor. India supports Russia for being our old ally. But we can not deny the fact that Russia is the aggressor here. Ukraine is fighting for its honor here. Russia's power is already being exposed as it can not defeat comprehensively to Ukraine even after one year of the war. So more than Ukraine, it is Russia who is losing lots of perception among its peers.

Last edited:
Wrong comparison, Pakistan is another country, but PRC and ORC is the result of the Chinese civil war and both sides claim they are the true China. US also had a civil war, you can't call the north invaded the south or vice versa.

main-qimg-99c99a79486a80ea703824d1c5dfeaa6-lq
actually south attacked the federal government

The fact that you think nukes will be used is hilarious.

You have zero idea what nuclear fallout is, and how it will inevitably spread to the Russian mainland if nukes are used.

Ukrainian cities are being razed to the ground because the Russians are committing war crimes.

And yet, the Russians are still losing the war, no matter how you want to pretend otherwise.

Your argument is bad.
Small tactical Nukes is what I was talking about, not Strategic Nukes. The fallout would be negligible, especially closer to Russia.

Regardless of war crimes or not, the end result is that Ukrainian cities are being razed to the ground and hence the justification to prolong the war, especially from the Ukrainian side is pure madness.

With hundreds of Billions of USD worth of advance weapon systems handed over to the Ukrainians by the west, they are only delaying the inevitable and in the process are sacrificing Ukrainian citizens and cities, it's like the US has decided that they will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian! With the power of their Oil, Russia is no USSR and can continue to engage the West for decades.

Small tactical Nukes is what I was talking about, not Strategic Nukes. The fallout would be negligible, especially closer to Russia.

Regardless of war crimes or not, the end result is that Ukrainian cities are being razed to the ground and hence the justification to prolong the war, especially from the Ukrainian side is pure madness.

With hundreds of Billions of USD worth of advance weapon systems handed over to the Ukrainians by the west, they are only delaying the inevitable and in the process are sacrificing Ukrainian citizens and cities, it's like the US has decided that they will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian! With the power of their Oil, Russia is no USSR and can continue to engage the West for decades.
There is no inevitable. Russia is losing and will lose this war.

And you have no idea how radiation work, or even tactical nukes as well.

Dude, stop.

Russia will achieve its objectives as the stakes are too high. Ukraine will lose and unfortunately for the West and it's Brown Sahib supporters, there is no other way. Their colonial masters in the West started this mess after overthrowing a democratically elected government, replacing it with a Zionist clown high on cocaine who has enacted policies which have sentenced the people of Ukraine to destruction. It is a real shame.
Russia really doesn't want to use Nukes, but if it feels Crimea and the Donbass are under threat then they will have no choice but to exercise the Nuclear option which is exactly what the Zionist want as they need a WW3 to further their global objectives.
And as equally, China will be reunited with Taiwan. It has a moral right over Taiwan as Taiwan always was and always will be a integral part of the PRC. After US interference in the country over a span of multiple decades using puppet leaders, the majority of people in Taiwan are not against reunification.

Last edited:
I believe unlike their government which is under too much dependence and influence from Usa ordinary people living in Taiwan have no issue whatsoever with China. They are ethnically and culturally the same people with some historical rifts after ww2. When the conflict starts however although China is much more powerful and has a high chance of winning this symphathy of people living there would be sacrificed and enmity will occur between these people. So I think war should be the last resort.

Instead China can organise civilian protests in Taiwan to pressure their government while at the same time showing some presence in the sea and continuing military drills. Just like Usa's Soros style color revolutions Ngos can be created in Taiwan and financially supported by China with intel operations to organise protests and pressure the Taiwanese government to not to breach Chinese red lines. Third parties like rich people in China instead of Chinese government can directly support these Ngos that promote the friendship between Chinese people and bring civilian flavor and legitimacy to the Ngos . I think this kind of approach can give results instead of turning this into a military conflict that cannot be rolled back which should be the last resort after trying other means like protests and maybe a limited blockade if it doesnt work to protect Chinese red lines.

There is no inevitable. Russia is losing and will lose this war.

And you have no idea how radiation work, or even tactical nukes as well.

Dude, stop.
As you are evidently the self imposed absolute authority on the matter of tactical battlefield nukes and radiation; I don't really have a choice but opt out of this nonsense!

However, I will revisit this when the war is over as I have a bad habit of calling out outrageous claims when they are proved wrong.

As you are evidently the self imposed absolute authority on the matter of tactical battlefield nukes and radiation; I don't really have a choice but opt out of this nonsense!

However, I will revisit this when the war is over as I have a bad habit of calling out outrageous claims when they are proved wrong.
Lmao, sure.

Go ahead and bookmark this comment...

Here are my claims.

Nukes will not be used in any scale.

Russia's economy will deteriorate further, if not outright collapse.

China will have hegemony over Central Asia as Russia continues its withdrawal from there.

Separatism in Russia will spread causing huge internal strife.

NATO will continue to support Ukraine until the war is over.

Russia will lose this war.

Back
Top Bottom