What's new

BREAKING - Shahid Afridi was the man who offered Rs.15 crores to Imran Khan

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BREAKING - Shahid Afridi was the man who offered Rs.15 crores to Imran Khan

Wow, that is some news. If this is true... I hope for Afridi's sake, this is just gossip.

Even if its true then this is a very pathetic attempt top gain TRP rating. After all Din news is a new born baby. And they should not reveal any news which goes against in the interest of Pak players especially in the World Cup.. Already they are going through bad times.

Utter BS, Afridi's ODI career may have reached the finish line, but he is still good enough to play T20 and other T20 Leagues for another good 2-3 years. So I don't think so he will do this.

WTBS lol :close_tema:

Utter BS, Afridi's ODI career may have reached the finish line, but he is still good enough to play T20 and other T20 Leagues for another good 2-3 years. So I don't think so he will do this.

WTBS lol :close_tema:

He has shown his interest in the politics.. He is likely to step in after his retirement.

He has shown his interest in the politics.. He is likely to step in after his retirement.

That is true but, He still wants to play 2016 ICCT20 Worldcup and Big Bash so I don't think so this is right time.

Even if its true then this is a very pathetic attempt top gain TRP rating. After all Din news is a new born baby. And they should not reveal any news which goes against in the interest of Pak players especially in the World Cup.. Already they are going through bad times.
If I had a crore for every time din news has done crappy reporting, I'd be rich :P
You should've seen it when they blamed tall walls for the high number of casualties in the Peshawar attack.

Interesting.... A strong Denial on its ways from both PTI, as well as Afridi... why would he want his uncle to became a senator...unless he himself want to run for NA in next Gen Election from PTI platform ... a win win situation :P

Back
Top Bottom