What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

Govt now realizes that the mess is getting out of hand. If PM resigns then it means accepting a political defeat and accepting their role in mass rigging in 2013 elections. If PM doesn't resign and anything bad happens to PTI / PAT protesters, its again a big loos for Govt's credibility. Army is not showing any interest in marshal law. So govt has reached a dead end.

So this drama was staged to corner COAS and the plan worked out pretty well so far. Now they are hoping that the COAS will strike back in anger and oust the Govt. It will make PM political martyr and hence he'll have a chance to save his politics which is almost laying in its coffin right now.

I see this drama as planned tactics of N-League to become political martyr, which is the only way out for them right now.

One thing is for sure that all these political heavy weights have failed again to reach a workable solution... BLOODY Civilians :P

Govt now realizes that the mess is getting out of hand. If PM resigns then it means accepting a political defeat and accepting their role in mass rigging in 2013 elections. If PM doesn't resign and anything bad happens to PTI / PAT protesters, its again a big loos for Govt's credibility. Army is not showing any interest in marshal law. So govt has reached a dead end.

So this drama was staged to corner COAS and the plan worked out pretty well so far. Now they are hoping that the COAS will strike back in anger and oust the Govt. It will make PM political martyr and hence he'll have a chance to save his politics which is almost laying in its coffin right now.

I see this drama as planned tactics of N-League to become political martyr, which is the only way out for them right now.

How about article 62/63 since the PM of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan must be a 'Sadiq' and 'Ameen' and he lied on Parliament's floor?

How about article 62/63 since the PM of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan must be a 'Sadiq' and 'Ameen' and he lied on Parliament's floor?

That's a big question and a valid one too. A similar petition has been filed in Lahore High Court today, asking to desolve National and Provincial assemblies since Prime Minister, His brother CM Punjab, along with most of National Cabinet are named in a murder case for model town massacre. Hence they are not eligible as per article 62/63 anymore..

That's a big question and a valid one too. A similar petition has been filed in Lahore High Court today, asking to desolve National and Provincial assemblies since Prime Minister, His brother CM Punjab, along with most of National Cabinet are named in a murder case for model town massacre. Hence they are not eligible as per article 62/63 anymore..

I personally see that happening... other than that only M.Law would oust them... they'll not resign on moral grounds (if they've any morales at all)...

1510808_341068726060007_7822564343555483350_n.jpg

Where are Noora defenders now?

I cannot fathom what goes in PMLN's minds. They think that Army will accept whatever lies they say. When PMLN asked the Army for help, it was bad for their popularity, so they thought "let's just throw the blame on PTI/PAT, the Army won't mind if we lie ".
Now its like they are purposely trying to put the army in uncomfortable positions by twisting ISPR's words to favour them. Either PMLN is getting desperate or they WANT to be overthrown by the army.

Army was asked if they can remain silent fosr 2 weeks can remain silent for more

I agree, that's the only logical observation. Its clearly looking like PMLN wants to be ousted by the army. Either that or they don't know what they're doing.

EDIT: Sorry for the double-post, internet's been messing with me.

In my opinion the Army knows better than to fall for this, so far they have played it pretty well by staying neutral while rebutting Noon's claims.

Back
Top Bottom