What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

our life is precious .. and what a lose my all time favorite singer Junaid Jamshed passed away, still my mind is not believing it ... very tragic may Allah Almighty bless the souls of all passengers...

PIA has nothing to do in crashes. Even blue airline jet and shaheed airline jet also crashed. PIA is improving its services, no more such high complain of delays.
Don't blame PIA for junaid jamshed or anyone. :azn:
When an accident happens, the questions will always be raised. Please stay away from the thread for now as the people are extremely sentimental and will not be able to digest pro-PIA argument. (It doesn't make sense to not question the standard of an Airline even if its from USA and we are talking about an airline whose staff is apprehended with corruption, drugs trafficking, fake passport scandals and what not on every passing day)

You can always disucss such matter in a separate thread later on

PIA's Flight #PK661 crashed today.
First Officer "Ahmed Mansoor Janjua" was a very good football player. He was registered with Overseas Football Club, DFA,
Karachi West.

May Allah SWT grant him the highest place in Jannah.
Aameen

From a Facebook page
IMG_5480.JPG

I m shocked at this news....Junaid Jamshed was so young.....Why Allah? Why? Why good people dies so early and bad people live longer? :cry:

Now who will sing DIL DIL Pakistan? Who will sing Naat? :cry:

May all people be blessed Jannat by Allah. Ameen.

Junaid Jamshed.......WE WILL MISS YOU......:cry:

Lets all recite Surah Fatiha and Surah Akhlas for all people who died in this unfortunate plane crash....:cry:
Assalam o Alaikum
A very sad incident. May Allah give Janat ul Firdaos to all the Shauhada. Slowly slowly all the good people are going. That is how Quran and Deen is going to be uplifted.
Pray for the departed and the one still living. Its a reminder and a chance for all of us to correct our lives before its too late.

Pak group Vital Sign gave an open air concert in Ankara long time back. I think their lead singer has died in this accident. Allah gani gani rahmet eylesin. Mekam-I Jennet olsun..
Yes, but he had left singing a long time ago and had turned to become a very religious person and practicing Muslim. He was strongly associated to Islamic preaching.

The pilot requested for immediate landing, 35 miles from the airport he gave a mayday call, then contact was lost.

His family says his wife and kids were not with him on the plane. They are in Karachi as per live call on Dawn TV
Great news ,Thanks bro
Would've been a shame to lose such a bloodline.

Innalillah -.png

I'm shocked, don't know know what to say. Very sad news. May Allah forgive the departed, raise their ranks, and give them a high place in Jannah. May he also give patience and courage, to the ones who lost their loved ones, in this tragedy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom