What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan row,India considers proposal to manufacture F-16 fighter jets under Make in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure there are deeper reasons. And I guess you will know what the reasons are if you have been reading news articles recently about GoI's policies visa viz Pak.

I haven't picked the reasoning out, what do you think?

As for policy, as far as I know - there isn't any pakistani policy. there never has been one.

I haven't picked the reasoning out, what do you think?

As for policy, as far as I know - there isn't any pakistani policy. there never has been one.

I believe, India was given assurance, backing and support during pathankot attacks by US. We recently started some diplomacy to declare Pak as terrorist state. So might be, something concrete was assured to India but wasnt followed diligently. I have to work out more about but thats as far as I can see now.

pakistan's loyalty" (they haven't bought it with all those billions that they gave till date)

M'well, I believe this to be an accounting problem!

If we suppose that Pakistan values Pakistani lives more than the US does/
which fits both culturally and historically as the US' war record shows ... /
those billions could be financial compensation for lives lost to drones.

Why then would you thank a merchant for providing items at the right cost?
Why would that buy your loyalty even assuming, which I'd dispute as quite low,
that your loyalty could be bought at all?

The relationship between Pakistan and America is a business one, that's all!

Good day to you, Tay.

Pak bought just 8 new F-16s and India had almost started the rating fighter manufacturing lines as make in India. No wonder, what if PAF opts some 4.5++ platform in near future.... Come-on neighbor these are just * F-16s for COIN why feel so insecure after all India rejected the such platform in past.

I believe, India was given assurance, backing and support during pathankot attacks by US. We recently started some diplomacy to declare Pak as terrorist state. So might be, something concrete was assured to India but wasnt followed diligently. I have to work out more about but thats as far as I can see now.

I believe the Americans exactly KNOW everything about pakistan and the terrorist proxies.

This diplomatic tangle is a major mess up or is much more entangled than what appears on the surface.

Why the pentagon / CIA supports pakistan in weapons is "not for the anti terror role it plays - that's bull cr@p and every american policy maker knows it. They support it because of the base that the pakistanis provides for CIA / Pentagon activities, the US consulates, their intel teams etc.

Pakistan has been getting these "funds" for such continuous operations support, and its budgeted for pentagon expenses
year on year.

Normally they hand out a check, but the request for f16's would have been quite strong from the Pakistani brigade - (paf chief, isi chief, the PM, the army chief all made extended visits to the US / Pentagon).

India cannot and should not get involved into such payoffs. We make payouts to Bangladesh, Nepal etc too, and such payouts are out of the government's and MEA's ambit.

Ahhhhh the beastly beauty of Media

reproducing an old item to link it with recent development and satisfy the egoistic anti-Pakistan hawks in India.

I believe the Americans exactly KNOW everything about pakistan and the terrorist proxies.

Its a fact.

This diplomatic tangle is a major mess up or is much more entangled than what appears on the surface.

We wont know about that yet, apart from guess work here and there.

India cannot and should not get involved into such payoffs.

This tradition has been running for decades, and if GoI didnt do it then you will hear the voices shouting in the parliament. Thats our politics for us.

Why the pentagon / CIA supports pakistan in weapons is "not for the anti terror role it plays - that's bull cr@p and every american policy maker knows it. They support it because of the base that the pakistanis provides for CIA / Pentagon activities, the US consulates, their intel teams etc.

Pakistan has been getting these "funds" for such continuous operations support, and its budgeted for pentagon expenses
year on year.

Normally they hand out a check, but the request for f16's would have been quite strong from the Pakistani brigade - (paf chief, isi chief, the PM, the army chief all made extended visits to the US / Pentagon).

India cannot and should not get involved into such payoffs. We make payouts to Bangladesh, Nepal etc too, and such payouts are out of the government's and MEA's ambit.

:) no funds no aid. It is pure business as mentioned in your post. It is hard earned money by Pakistan.

Come-on neighbor these are just * F-16s for COIN why feel so insecure after all India rejected the such platform in past.

:raise:
Very interesting point! Who's got Nawaz Sharif's phone number? Waz? Webbie?
Here's my plan : we find the worst piece of crap available as long as modern, maybe
by holding an evaluation of fighters without any intent to buy, I heard it's being done!
We select the most expensive aircraft with the least efficiency and buy a single unit!
India immediately responds by getting a production line allowed to run on forever &
equips the whole IAF with junk worst than anything it could have produced locally
at an exorbitant cost thus making it unable to fight properly for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the price of one uber plane and the evaluation, less than half a billion $ together ...
Pakistan's security is insured for 30 years! Tadadam!
:ashamed:

Tsssssk, Tay.

:raise:
Very interesting point! Who's got Nawaz Sharif's phone number? Waz? Webbie?
Here's my plan : we find the worst piece of crap available as long as modern, maybe
by holding an evaluation of fighters without any intent to buy, I heard it's being done!
We select the most expensive aircraft with the least efficiency and buy a single unit!
India immediately responds by getting a production line allowed to run on forever &
equips the whole IAF with junk worst than anything it could have produced locally
at an exorbitant cost thus making it unable to fight properly for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the price of one uber plane and the evaluation, less than half a billion $ together ...
Pakistan's security is insured for 30 years! Tadadam!
:ashamed:

Tsssssk, Tay.
damn! congrats tay, you have just solved Pakistan's defense needs. now all we need is for you to get you hide on plane to Pakistan asap. go to the nearest Pakistani embassy and give the lady the password as "blue marlin" and she will give you first class tickets to Pakistan along with visa. GO NOW before it too late! thank me later
:enjoy:

Whats wrong with the thread??
do you really think your gonna build f16's in india? think about it, a plane pakistan knows inside out, and back to front.
would the usa even let you. the f16's are apart of foreign policy and 10 billion is not as important as influence. the f18's ok yes you can have that. the rafale too if you have the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom