What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan row,India considers proposal to manufacture F-16 fighter jets under Make in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how does any of that contradict anything I said? In fact, you just made my point for me.

Next time you want to argue, actually think about what you're arguing first.

First you portray that our PM is just a yes man and has no real power and then you say that he wields the ultimate power for the project to see the daylight.

from funny to pathetic behaviour.
ROFL they are willing to set up a plant to make these jets because we got 8 of them HAHAHAHA
Agree they want to become a superpower but are crying on just 8 jets imagine if we just spread the news that we're buying EFT or J10 oh what will be their reaction:angel: :lol:

First you portray that our PM is just a yes man and has no real power and then you say that he wields the ultimate power for the project to see the daylight.
No, I did not. Having a yes or no say, when you don't know what you're saying yes and no to, that's not power. You said it yourself, Modi doesn't know much about military acquisitions, so he'll almost always say yes.

Dude, just stop.

No, I did not. Having a yes or no say, when you don't know what you're saying yes and no to, that's not power. You said it yourself, Modi doesn't know much about military acquisitions, so he'll almost always say yes.

Dude, just stop.

Janab Can I become PDF Think tank and who made you Think tank ?

Janab Can I become PDF Think tank and who made you Think tank ?
No you will be at Kakshak forum...because think tank means here unbiased and intellectual person who can analyze and give proper response to any query...Sorry you don't have any quality except ranting against Pakistan and posting Kakshak type material.

No you will be at Kakshak forum...because think tank means here unbiased and intellectual person who can analyze and give proper response to any query...Sorry you don't have any quality except ranting against Pakistan and posting Kakshak type material.

Okkaaay but what is Kakshak type.

BharatRakshak a good place for a poster like you.

Yeah thanks and for you try Musing Musing HAQ Musing and tell him keep Musing because when he muse, we muse and his muse makes every one muse.

Butt Hurt ? :coffee:

For Pakistan being the object of envy and jealousy by India as per OP?
Why exactly would that cause me any sorrow? I'm puzzled!

That's the problem with grammar school bird calls, they don't explain as much to
those they're aimed at than they reveal about those that feel compelled to use them!

Have a great day and a mirror, Tay.

all that for 8 F-16s lol

makes sense for India.by the time finalises its "consideration" we wont be buying these jets anymore

from funny to pathetic behaviour.
ROFL they are willing to set up a plant to make these jets because we got 8 of them HAHAHAHA

This is concocted news, ridiculous in fact.

Though, I too am extremely surprised with India's reactions (there were a couple, the rest are just media hype) on these 8 f16's.

I hope there is something smart behind it, or I am going to be quite disappointed with the "handling". There was no need to handle of course. It's the US's call what they give or not give, a single statement showing "displeasure" should have been the maximum response.

This is concocted news, ridiculous in fact.

Though, I too am extremely surprised with India's reactions (there were a couple, the rest are just media hype) on these 8 f16's.

I hope there is something smart behind it, or I am going to be quite disappointed with the "handling". There was no need to handle of course. It's the US's call what they give or not give, a single statement showing "displeasure" should have been the maximum response.

That is just a regular objection that has more to do with with diplomacy and the statement from FS was for public perception management. There is nothing deep about it. Its neither a diplomatic loss or victory.

Dude, just stop.

Like anyother head of state, Modi knows national security is a priority and his job is to take it up and down the bullet point. That is more than enough in my opinion.

That is just a regular objection that has more to do with with diplomacy and the statement from FS was for public perception management. There is nothing deep about it. Its neither a diplomatic loss or victory.

The calling of the Ambassador, the DM expressing that it hasn't gone through.?

Unnecessary statements vis a vis Pakistani stature, the MEA should have released a one line statement stating India's displeasure...that's what's been done before, MEA just needed to follow protocol.

The americans lose more than they gain,

1. They lose India's respect,

2. They "do not buy pakistan's loyalty" (they haven't bought it with all those billions that they gave till date)

3. Neither does it do squat on anti terror activities - we all know which side pakistan plays for.

I analyse it as a ridiculous reaction - unless there was a deeper motive behind it.

Well UAE is angry with us because we are the one who decided not to send our troops to Saudi Arab. They want us to act on their commands but they got their answer.

For the investment part, its all about interests.

The calling of the Ambassador, the DM expressing that it hasn't gone through.?

Unnecessary statements vis a vis Pakistani stature, the MEA should have released a one line statement stating India's displeasure...that's what's been done before, MEA just needed to follow protocol.

The americans lose more than they gain,

1. They lose India's respect,

2. They "do not buy pakistan's loyalty" (they haven't bought it with all those billions that they gave till date)

3. Neither does it do squat on anti terror activities - we all know which side pakistan plays for.

I analyse it as a ridiculous reaction - unless there was a deeper motive behind it.

Oh yes, sorry I forgot that they called the ambassador. I am sure there are deeper reasons. And I guess you will know what the reasons are if you have been reading news articles recently about GoI's policies visa viz Pak.

Or it just might be an ego clash between some people, simplistic as it sounds but could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom