What's new

BREAKING : Pak Navy vessels are due to arrive in the Maldives within the next few days: Maldives MP

I see, I see! I've got it.

It is located in mid of Indian Ocean. Very helpful for refueling warships or docking. The mainlands of Pakistan and China are very far.

South India also have key Naval base so you can somewhat monitor that base from here.

Yeah while your country is a paradise on this paet of world. Check your own numbers before talking about India.
it is a paradise compared to India.

our numbers are lower then India check any source.

Yeah while your country is a paradise on this paet of world. Check your own numbers before talking about India.

LOL you do know where your country stands in comparison with the entire continent of Africa? You are a champion in this field. Don't even mention Pakistan.

Matlab Pakistani fishermen ab Maldives ke territorial paani mein bhi machchli pakad sakte hain !!! LOL !!!!

Pakistanis are covering their faces in hijaabs and then shitting on railway tracks and own backyards !!! and have the guts to point fingers at India !!! Chinese potties are very cheap , ask your aakaas to supply them thru CPEC !!!
Those numbers are dropping faster and we will be near to odf if not completely free, in a couple of years.

http://swachhbharatmission.gov.in/sbmcms/index.htm

sit back and watch the show.

You want to poke your nose in Afghanistan now we will repay you the favour with extra interest.
Bhai , Afghanistan mein India kuchch nahin kar raha hai !!! sirf aapki kaali kartooton ki nigrani kar raha hai ! jab hum khelna shuru karenge to saari geindein chhakke par lagengi !!!

I doubt PN has capability to do this. Best they can send Kasav and Fudayeen in dungi to siege Maale..

Matlab Pakistani fishermen ab Maldives ke territorial paani mein bhi machchli pakad sakte hain !!! LOL !!!!

Pakistanis are covering their faces in hijaabs and then shitting on railway tracks and own backyards !!! and have the guts to point fingers at India !!! Chinese potties are very cheap , ask your aakaas to supply them thru CPEC !!!

Bhai , Afghanistan mein India kuchch nahin kar raha hai !!! sirf aapki kaali kartooton ki nigrani kar raha hai ! jab hum khelna shuru karenge to saari geindein chhakke par lagengi !!!
We already have your RAW terrorist Yadav in custody

Well, look at Indians respond to the unruly lot. Class acts I say.

Thanks for sharing!!!!

I know right.. Soldiers running away cowardly.. Class act indeed..
LOL i can feel your pain..let it flow through you.. :lol::lol:

When is hanging taking place. Did you guys able to locate Missing ISI agent in Nepal?
Missing retired army officer was kidnapped by Hindu terrorist country India so NO we havent found him.
But i do know Know about our BAT team that goes deep inside India and brings back some heads as war trophies :lol:

Yadav your monkey has a lot of interviews to give to foreign journos about RAW and India before he's hung. Just sit back and watch the show.

Back
Top Bottom