What's new

🚨Breaking: Official statement from PLA on 🇮🇳🇨🇳 clash in Tawang sector

Both China and India acknowledge India crossed into Chinese territory. Reports from Indian media don’t even say it is Indian territory, but say the border has been crossed.

Considering both sides pulled back China looks like it is trying to deal-escalate while India is trying to repair its tarnished image from the clash at Galwan, but just like Galwan, it took a few days for tensions to build up before the real clash broke out.

This incident may just be a prelude to a larger, potentially fatal, clash if another incident starts up again.

The gada is a very tempting weapon. It screams 'bash-someone's-head-in'.
I have always wondered if it is hollow or solid.

Hollow when metal. Solid if wood. Kalaripayatu is big on gada fighting. Pretty stylised, but the moves are there, just like any martial art.

india should bribe some PA generals and pay them to fight against PLA! why waste time energy and personals when cheap whores are willing to fight!

India never hides their casualties... it is only china that hides as their...
Indians want to tell us "the real death toll of Chinese soldiers"? But the Chinese want to tell you that the Chinese army still controls Galwan.

sir. This is not India. Not Bollywood. No one forges or hides numbers. No one lies.... We have enough cameras and IQ.

bring it on china

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, If Beijing will be on the map before this action....... Such incidents and even try will lead to many cities wiping from India and China.
You should thank the CCP for its kindness. They did not drop the atomic bomb on India in 1964.

bring it on china

maxresdefault.jpg
God knows what these 150cm Indians are thinking.
Screenshot_20221120_191344.jpg

You should thank the CCP for its kindness. They did not drop the atomic bomb on India in 1964.

You had one nuclear device. One. And that was used in the standoff with the Red Army. Do you guys actually ever read? I don't think so. Very low intellect. Maybe a few like @beijingwalker and @Dungeness are normal. I don't know if its just English or that the jobs you are doing are given to the lowest in the barrel while the others get tech duties.

We don't share such pics for propaganda.

Why are we making Agni 4-5 missiles? These are not for Pakistan,.....

There is a red line..... if it will be crossed then most of the cities will be wiped from both countries...
This is not propaganda. Just facts. be careful! The Chinese army has cameras!!! It can truly record the battlefield. There is no need to masturbate by editing or fabricating stories like Indians.

a467c56040c42e2c539e87db44ce124b.gif

no casualties ?that's good

• India and China signed two agreements in 1993 and 1996 over LAC
  • The 1996-agreement says neither side shall open fire at LAC

glad things didn't escalate to the level of chaman border (no casualties ) the chinese are sane once you stand up to them they respect you

I don't know, why they even compare with USA.....

What kind of powerful country are they... unable to resolve border issues with any neighbor country........ Just good on paper...

I guess India just erects fake victory walls and paints wreckages of own fighter jets In Pakistani colours and displays them as war trophies. :enjoy:

Yes, if Bangladesh was not created and people can not see with their nake eyes..... then mostly you be calling... We won the fight.. I know.

Back
Top Bottom