What's new

🚨Breaking: Official statement from PLA on 🇮🇳🇨🇳 clash in Tawang sector

Wtf is wrong with this Hindus, we whacked them in 62, humiliated them in Galwan and then they pleaded for peace and then now? All I see is a bunch of hooligans using rods.

The last time they bragged, 100+ were bundled up and cuffed like cattles. Lol. This is routine child's play, i push you back, you push me back. Galwan was brutal, we whacked 20 of them cow warriors. Lol

Nothing much. They want to create a delusional fantasy, for themselves, that they are militarily superior to China. That is a natural reaction and response of a party, defeated in 1962, and again thrashed in 2020.

Nothing much. They want to create a delusional fantasy, for themselves, that they are militarily superior to China. That is a natural reaction and response of a party, defeated in 1962, and again thrashed in 2020.
2020 and 2022

Last time it was construction rods. Pretty effectively used in quite a gory fashion as per photos that will never probably see the light of day publicly.

Maybe the MES boys have been busy since then making more effective medieval weaponry.

I'd personally love to se a Gada. That would be my weapon of choice. Some nice Chinese squashky.

Cute. Just take the entire area from China since you're clearly a supa powa. We'll see which way the squashing happens.

Oh wait, you haven't even taken Azad Kashmir from economically struggling, much smaller Pakistan yet...

It doesn't matter what you "can" do. Do it.

Oops.

Cute. Just take the entire area from China since you're clearly a supa powa. We'll see which way the squashing happens.

Oh wait, you haven't even taken Azad Kashmir from economically struggling, much smaller Pakistan yet...

It doesn't matter what you "can" do. Do it.

Oops.

You keep cheerleading. I admire your loyalty to those who fund and arm you. It is total. Unquestioning. This is a praiseworthy trait.

Engaging bots online can also give you brain cancer anytime.

This is an Indian gada ...

897px-Virender_posing_with_Gada.jpg

Yes he does look like a Indian gada we call them khotas.

Back
Top Bottom