What's new

Breaking news

Reaction score
Country
India
Times now is breaking the news that it has the clips of indian surgical strikes..the video is of 90 minutes ..there are also images taken by the satellite..finally I am glad that these proofs are going to be released soon...even after showing satellite images if pak deniesmit,sombe it..at least world will know the capabilities of our veer Jawans.

Times now is breaking the news that it has the clips of indian surgical strikes..the video is of 90 minutes ..there are also images taken by the satellite..finally I am glad that these proofs are going to be released soon...even after showing satellite images if pak deniesmit,sombe it..at least world will know the capabilities of our veer Jawans.

LOL There have been dozens of threads already about such false news. Stop creating new threads and post the vid when you have it. For now, just calm down.

So finally, something was constructed! :rofl:

TOI says that Army has handed over to the Indian government - for further improvements, editing and special effects.

What I just saw on times now is that india destroyed 8 terror launchpads and pakistan is ready to send 100 terrorists into india. :crazy:

This channel should be declared a comedy channel already.

Now they are saying army has given the proof to government and government's mood is cold they are saying we are with the army. So basically both are trying to push the ball in each other's court. How childish can one get. :lol:

Come with better argument
No credible evidence (or any evidence for that matter) provided by Indian to support claims, complete transparency on the Pakistani side, especially in taking local and foreign journalists to some of the sites supposedly hit, and no global concern over any India-Pakistan military escalation - all of this points to the fact that there was little more than the usual cross-LoC skirmishes that the Indian establishment and media have exaggerated into 'surgical strikes' for domestic consumption.

No credible evidence (or any evidence for that matter) provided by Indian to support claims, complete transparency on the Pakistani side, especially in taking local and foreign journalists to some of the sites supposedly hit, and no global concern over any India-Pakistan military escalation - all of this points to the fact that there was little more than the usual cross-LoC skirmishes that the Indian establishment and media have exaggerated into 'surgical strikes' for domestic consumption.
Did army let journalist roam free near loc?

Back
Top Bottom