What's new

Breaking news! Vietnamese insist Russia would nuke China for Vietnam

Vietnamese insist Russians would nuke China for Vietnam. @Viet @Viva_Viet

Well, any Russians here?

Why not have an open, candid and decent debate?

:welcome:
We don’t know if Russia will do in the case of a serious China provocation. But we know Deng Xiaoping knew that he risked a nuclear exchange with the USSR when attacked Vietnam. Read the biography.

Uli-Franz+Deng-Xiaoping.jpg

We don’t know if Russia will do in the case of a serious China provocation. But we know Deng Xiaoping knew that he risked a nuclear exchange with the USSR when attacked Vietnam. Read the biography.

I think you're referring to the wrong country.
We're talking about if Russia would nuke China for Vietnam not USSR. Everything has changed.
I hope I made myself clear.

I think you're referring to the wrong country.
We're talking about if Russia would nuke China for Vietnam not USSR. Everything has changed.
I hope I made myself clear.
I don’t know. Let’s hope we stay peaceful, nobody feels too confident and runs amok. Certainly we don’t sit idle if chinese attack us.

Deng xiaping was a smart guy, he knew so well that USSR would do nothing, absolutely nothing, otherwise he wouldn't make that move.

Would
I don’t know. Let’s hope we stay peaceful, nobody feels too confident and runs amok. Certainly we don’t sit idle if chinese attack us.

we need to talk about it openly. that's why I start this candid thread. It's a friendly and peaceful thread.

Russian could help Vietnam to develop own nuke in future if China is still don't respected rules of international laws and follow expansion polycy in East Vietnam sea.

''' only one Gepard can stop Chinese 056 in East Vietnam Sea, becourse weapon mad in Russia is better than China made fake products.

me-man-ve-dep-chien-ham-manh-nhat-hai-quan-viet-nam-Hinh-13.jpg

Russia is not the USSR.

Russia is fully dependent on China.

Russia cannot afford to go against China.

That is nonsense, China has nukes pointed at USA which Russia considers an enemy with them interfering in Russia’s backyard in Ukraine and Georgia. Vietnam is more like Iraq in which they would lip service, say this and that and than do nothing.

Why didn't US risk nuclear attack when they attacked Vietnam?

you vietnamese people are bipoler. US attacked you and completely destroyed you and God knows how many millions killed yet you Love US and hate China so much .... why?

Back
Top Bottom