What's new

Breaking news! Vietnamese insist Russia would nuke China for Vietnam

Hi moderator, some members cheat by editing out their insult once reported. This is to keep evidence of their act of insulting. So that they will not go Scott free and continue create problem.
We can see if post was edited. Dont worry and please follow the instruction NOT TO QUOTE SUCH POST WITHOUT EDITING OUT THE PROBLEM part. It is not that difficult to understand right? What sense it makes to you if the filth you are reporting to get removed is still present quoted in your own post too?

Unlike you, I am quiet busy in the real world, so have fun with your keyboard and your Strong covertte.

busy ? so, its better to stop trolling here in thread related to us....

Well Viets are known for trolling and badmouthing, cry me a river when a viet thread got trolled back. Bohoo

cry a river ? you are real badmouth troller. This thread is started by Chinese, ...

Well Viets are known for trolling and badmouthing, cry me a river when a viet thread got trolled back. Bohoo
People don't need to read them, look at names, leave them alone, time will kill them.
Time will pass quickly.

cry a river ? you are real badmouth troller. This thread is started by Chinese, ...
Start by Chinese doesn't mean you Vietnamese don't troll.. Vietnamese are delusion that they keep insist Russia will pit against China for the sake of Vietnam which is nothing but a joke. The Soviet Union is not more and we are not in the 80s. Do you why you Vietnamese are despise in around the world becos of making fantasy nonsense and keep insist non fact. You are only second to India when comes to bragging.

Look at your GDP before bragging about Russia view Vietnam ties more important than Chinese.
https://countryeconomy.com/gdp/vietnam

Why didn't US risk nuclear attack when they attacked Vietnam?

you vietnamese people are bipoler. US attacked you and completely destroyed you and God knows how many millions killed yet you Love US and hate China so much .... why?
because china attacked them too
they arent bipolar, they were completely destroyed and yet have recovered and did much better than Pakistan..its new economical miracle

Start by Chinese doesn't mean you Vietnamese don't troll.. Vietnamese are delusion that they keep insist Russia will pit against China for the sake of Vietnam which is nothing but a joke. The Soviet Union is not more and we are not in the 80s. Do you why you Vietnamese are despise in around the world becos of making fantasy nonsense and keep insist non fact. You are only second to India when comes to bragging.

Look at your GDP before bragging about Russia view Vietnam ties more important than Chinese.
You have a reason why your Vietnamese people are despised all over the world for making meaningless fantasies and continuing unrealistic. You are second only to India when boasting.
_
They don't care about Vietnam, they care about the US and Russia hitting China.
Their goal is to make dogs for the US and Russia, to fight against China.

we had just slapped on mouth of bad mouth trollers on this forum.

You have a reason why your Vietnamese people are despised all over the world for making meaningless fantasies and continuing unrealistic. You are second only to India when boasting.
_
They don't care about Vietnam, they care about the US and Russia hitting China.
Their goal is to make dogs for the US and Russia, to fight against China.
China boasting? At least hard fact of China being 2nd largest economy and lifeline for Russia economy is true. We paid USD 400billion to Russia for oil. What Vietnam paid? Peanuts.... You think Russia going to nuke China for Vietnam? Who is the delusion and who is the one being despise. I think I do not need to say more.

China boasting? At least hard fact of China being 2nd largest economy and lifeline for Russia economy is true. We paid USD 400billion to Russia for oil. What Vietnam paid? Peanuts.... You think Russia going to nuke China for Vietnam? Who is the delusion and who is the one being despise. I think I do not need to say more.
Defending own country has nothing to do with Gdp. Nor bragging. You are welcome to post hundreds stats of Gdp here. You mean because chinese buy Russia oil, you have the power over Russia? You seem the one delusional guy that brags. Stop bragging!

Russia is a great country with great people. They aren’t a piece of furniture, you can buy.

because china attacked them too
they arent bipolar, they were completely destroyed and yet have recovered and did much better than Pakistan..its new economical miracle

once you get totally destroyed by US then miracle follows...Japan, Germany, Korea, Vietnam can be the examples.

once you get totally destroyed by US then miracle follows...Japan, Germany, Korea, Vietnam can be the examples.
LOL. Not all of them. Iraq, Syria, Libya, North Korea.

Vietnamese insist Russians would nuke China for Vietnam. @Viet @Viva_Viet

Well, any Russians here?

Why not have an open, candid and decent debate?

:welcome:

Utter nonsense, Vietnam is not India to fart such absurd lies such as this. Nor would Vietnam be so stupid to create such an international crises with a declaration as ridiculous as this.

lifeline for Russia economy is true.

And Russia is lifeline for China in geopolitical arena.
Without Russia, or with Russia as an enemy, China would have 5 great powers in the world against her.
US, EU, Russia, India and Japan.
And with that balance of power you would be smashed harder then in WW2. There would be a new partition of China.

So I agree, you bribe Russia to be at least neutral in world geopolitical arena.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom