What's new

Breaking News Versions on Oil Discovery within week

imran-khan1-750x369-750x369.jpg

@pti supports now days....

Tu lut gey haan lutt gey...hum teri mohabbat mien...
Tarap tarap k iss dill se aah nikalti rehi..mujh ko saza di payar ki aysa kiya gunaa kiya....
Tu lut gey haan lutt gey...hum teri mohabbat mien...
pti supporters are not like patwaris or jiyalas. they are not in love with anyone. they want change and they want performance. if IK doesnt perform they wont support him. they are not stubborn like patwaris and jiyalas

TBH, I dont know. I just know Kekra1 is solid.

This is good - shows their real face.

Secondly, the powers that be, feel right now is not the appropriate time. The economy needs some stability, before this avenue can be exploited.

Didn't get it. Why not now as it will take couple of years to extract them and use it.
And what do u mean by solid? Are those deposits much more expensive to extract than expected?

pti supporters are not like patwaris or jiyalas. they are not in love with anyone. they want change and they want performance. if IK doesnt perform they wont support him. they are not stubborn like patwaris and jiyalas
why you wasting your words on him, he is that type of guy on day of election he was sleeping and didn't even cast the vote for anyone just think what thinking he has.

my friend working at eni says no reserve well is dry
friend working as? what he's post? these are sensitive reports. Working with company doesn't mean they will share everything with every employee.

My entire family works in oil industry even OGDCL and PPL. They have yet to receive any info on the results about kekra site yet on this forum every other poster has a friend working for ENI who is already informed about results :lol:. I can assure you all that hardly any local workforce is involved in drilling and operations. Pakistani companies have few representatives there which is the extent of our involvement. No one here has any FRIENDS whatsoever working there so stop lying.

You forgot Sharif brother boosting about iron reserves with Iron rod in their hands?

Un ko sab muaf hai because they were highly competent. Took loans to build metros and orange line what else does Pakistan needs.

Tell him he has our sympathies.
Allah karay pass sahi ho!

why you wasting your words on him, he is that type of guy on day of election he was sleeping and didn't even cast the vote for anyone just think what thinking he has.

friend working as? what he's post? these are sensitive reports. Working with company doesn't mean they will share everything with every employee.
he is currently placed in basra but in Pakistan (8 months back) he held some high lvl accounting post.

Allah karay pass sahi ho!

he is currently placed in basra but in Pakistan (8 months back) he held some high lvl accounting post.

Once person is remove from high post no one bother to tell or ask about him that is hard reality of life.

why are we creating conspiracy theories? i don't understand why we are proving security to the drilling region.this is one thing that i don't understand.officials clearly said that there is no oil.

With piss poor moderation, and retards calling me "sastey trolls," and insulting my country, I'm of this thread.
thats the level

thats the level
our apologies

thanks sir u r very much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom