What's new

BREAKING NEWS: USA APOLOGIZES TO PAK ON DRONE ATTACKS

does this mean the attacks will stop now?? or is it just something John Kerry brought with him to Pakistan, a classic quote by Theodore Roosevelt ''Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far''!!

does this mean the attacks will stop now?? or is just something John Kerry brought with him to Pakistan, a classic quote by Theodore Roosevelt ''Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far''!!

Highly doubt it. Can't find this news coming from any reliable source.

Highly doubt it. Can't find this news coming from any reliable source.

even if it's true... i don't think it's something to be excited about!! statement will only act as a balm on a badly hurt self esteem!! relief would be felt once US promises to stop the attacks, which i don't think the case here!!

I couldnt find any source saying US apologised..It could have been a fake news planted to reduce the shame

anyways GEO is an authentic news source as its a project of the CIA for mass manipulation of the public write geo corporation on google you will find about its present and future

1. There is no authentic source proving this news.
2. Now, US has lost its trust in Pakistan eyes.
3. It is time to do real efforts decrease US influence in Pakistan & Afghanistan.
4. Until US maintain its presence in Afghanistan, Pakistan's national security will be remain in permanent threat.
5. Again, Pakistan must come out from US phobia & step up toward independent policy design.
6. US, foremost unreliable country for Pakistan, a best enemy than a bad friend.

no information regarding apology. says Foreign office. :rofl:

AS PER GEO BREAKING NEWS AMERICA HAVE OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZED TO PAK ON DRONE ATTACKS..

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

DETAILS AWAITED .....

The friends of uncle sam in the PA and ISI are under intense pressure, they have zero credibility, so uncle sam gives them something to show as achievement! And then, of course, we'll hear about more drone attacks!

ghanta ............................. for GOD Sake why the heck rumor made as a thread ...........

Back
Top Bottom