What's new

Breaking news: ULFA chief Paresh Baruah arrested!!

Its the best news of the month if true. :yahoo:

BTW he was supposed to be in china.

Its a big blow to the terrorists and after it Assam will be terror free.

Only 3 terrorism/insurgencies remain:

Kashmir, Nagaland, Maoists

NO no nonooo Ngaland is very much peaceful it`s Manipur that`s real source of headache.. a bomb blast occured few days ago killing one rickshaw wallah

BTW about ulfa I just hope GOI airdrop commondos or brahmos or just bomb the hospital where he is ..... sick and disgusted by all this

NO no nonooo Ngaland is very much peaceful it`s Manipur that`s real source of headache.. a bomb blast occured few days ago killing one rickshaw wallah

BTW about ulfa I just hope GOI airdrop commondo or whatever or just bomb the hospital where he is ..... sick and disgusted by all this
No, he should be arrested, and tried in India. Also, if the ULFA agrees, we should do a political settlement.
Killing leaders of a political movement will not help anybody.

No, he should be arrested, and tried in India. Also, if the ULFA agrees, we should do a political settlement.
Killing leaders of a political movement will not help anybody.

No there is already a pro-talk faction whose leader are released on bail ,although talks is just a face saving exercise now, because time has changed a lot since all this groups came up, common assamese people have no demands except for illegal migrant issue and some developement of region as a whole.I mean what else is there to demand for?? .... at best they will form a political party or some sort and its over..At the moment this anti talk faction is causing some obstacle,once he is eliminated peace will prevail (amen :D).Peace-Talks are important for naga groups though , they have some genuine concerns i believe,and they deserve some respect for not turning into another Kashmir (stone pelting mobs),just some love from GOI is all that needed:D

No there is already a pro-talk faction whose leader are released on bail ,although talks is just a face saving exercise now, because time has changed a lot since all this groups came up, common assamese people have no demands except for illegal migrant issue and some developement of region as a whole.I mean what else is there to demand for?? .... at best they will form a political party or some sort and its over..At the moment this anti talk faction is causing some obstacle,once he is eliminated peace will prevail (amen :D).Talks is important for naga groups though , they have some genuine concerns i believe,and they deserve some respect for not turning into another Kashmir (stone pelting mobs),just some love from GOI is all that needed:D

All of NE needs love from GoI. There should be more development and education in those areas so that they can be part of India's growth.
Dont just disregard ULFA as terrorists, they are our own people. Same with maoists. First defang them, and then help them.

All of NE needs love from GoI. There should be more development and education in those areas so that they can be part of India's growth.
Dont just disregard ULFA as terrorists, they are our own people. Same with maoists. First defang them, and then help them.
Well the reason I m so angry with Paresh Barua is that all of assamese society want them to come for peace talk , even half of his organistaion has agreed for talk it`is just him who is so adamant on carrying on his activities .. majority of us now believe that he is completely controlled by anti India forces,that is why his arrest (better extermiantion) is so important..as for maoist i understand that they are product of modern Indian society`s apathy and neglect but now even them are acting bit weird .I`ve learned of incidence where they actively obstruct development activities , abducts and kill social workers , school teacher and all.Now how do you deal with that kind of people ?? some force is necessary..

BTW about ulfa I just hope GOI airdrop commondos or brahmos or just bomb the hospital where he is ..... sick and disgusted by all this

Anyway Paresh Barua is a dethroned king of ULFA and he will die in exile. Someday even Maoist will give up their movement as they did in Nepal, someday they will too realize that they are trying to do mission impossible and they are not Tom Cruise. :thinktank:

I was looking at some government data which shows insurgency in Manipur is also dying down.

about a year ago the "week" carried an article how IB and RAW captured and kidnapped people of "interest" from neighboring countries . , then they interrogated them for a while then handed them over for formal arrest to local cops . this could be one of those situations.
though i am just guessing.

I know the precise location of Paresh Baruah's home. I have his primary mobile phone number. I can track everywhere he goes. He lives in China, Yunnan Province, RuiLi city, and I know where his house is located. So how do we get him killed? If he is wanted so badly by India, why can't I get anyone in the Indian government security organization to take action? He lives minutes from the border of China and Burma.

Back
Top Bottom